Let's talk about Rail Nation - Origin Journey

• Hey Samisu

A couple of question:

11 new RG or 11 new supply/goods - is it replace some execisting RG ? or will EG now demand 48+11= 59 ?

When will these be available - event unlock or normal way by City LvL ?

And will we need to take a City to lvl 57 to get everything unlocked ?

How will the price on the new wagon be ?

Today a full wagon set (one of each 48 RG) cost 2,722.500 - 11 more will maybe influence the balance

• Will there be regions competing against each other like SoE(10)/USA(2)?

Or will someone beginning in northern germany have as much to gain playing an EG down in switzerland as in the vicinity of his/her start?

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

• Why spoil the surprise, part of the fun is opening the new goods/factories and seeing what is the era and cost of the wagons, right ;-)

Also, this way we all learn how the scenario runs at the same time!

Will there be regions competing against each other like SoE(10)/USA(2)?

Or will someone beginning in northern germany have as much to gain playing an EG down in switzerland as in the vicinity of his/her start?

RN - OJ is based on Classic scenario, but it will have unique features. Will those be just the visuals or will there be more, who knows...

• RN - OJ is based on Classic scenario, but it will have unique features. Will those be just the visuals or will there be more, who knows...

Well... Since the scenario will only run once, and some players might want to play together that have done so in the past, it might be good to know how crucial it is to start how close to each other in order to do so properly, don't you think?

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

• Well... Since the scenario will only run once, and some players might want to play together that have done so in the past, it might be good to know how crucial it is to start how close to each other in order to do so properly, don't you think?

EXACTLY

WE ARE GATHERING ALREADY A NICE GROUP OF PLAYERS FROM TOP COMPANIES WE KNOW, AND THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE RELEASED FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE!

• What are the achievements and their rewards?

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Hei DyKarN

correct!

You only have to Play on the Origin Journey Server and reach 20.000 Prestige, for the Origin Journey Achievement.

The other Achievements for Classic, USA and Europe can be reached if you play a normal game round on the different scenarios.

Greetings,

Pia

• Will it be retroactive ? (like, if I finished a round 2 months ago, will it count)

I suppose not, because it would be too difficult to implement, but we never know :)

• Huhu sacroima :)

It is planned that the Achievements will also be rewarded afterwards. When this will be the case is not yet clear.

However, they will only be available for game rounds that are stored in the current lobby.

Greetings,

Pia

• Hi,

please check the address bar to see if you have the right domain open when reading comments.

I can see your post of today and have approved it :)

• You have one comment on RO domain and one on COM domain, your posts are in two separate places. Change the address from railnation.ro to rail-nation.com and you will see the post from above.

• Hello Samisu,

Excuse me, please, I was a bit confused ...

But I learned something today. If I change the language (from Romanian to English, for example) when I am on the Blog, then the server is changes too (the English appears instead of the Romanian one), and the article posted on the other server appears, even if written in the same language (English). So the same blog article in the same language on different servers ... (How many servers does it total?)

Please excuse me for my blog post on the server today:

Rail Nation – Origin Journey - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

If possible, please delete it. If it can not be, then it will be my teachings ...

But I will post and what I wrote on May 2, 2019 in the Blog on the Romanian server (Rail Nation – Origin Journey - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation :)

”Hip hip hooray! Welcome for Origin Journey :)

Thanks a lot for help and understanding.

Have a nice day!

Respectfully,
    Lacidd23 :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lacidd23: I change a smilies! :) ().

• first feedback..

Great offer to have a mailcampaign for 7 days plus and 150 gold..

just too bad I got the mail 1 hour after start and registering on .com world..

ofcourse it did not work any more as it is a regisitering bonus..

So for anyone not yet started check your mail for the offer before registering..

Edit:
    I entered a support ticket and 7 day plus and 150 gold was added to my account on the .com Origin server.