Cannot set a Train Schedule on COM05

• I was upgrading Centaurs to Olympus when I started having problems setting new train schedules. I do not get any goods icons to set the schedules. After the first problem, it resolved by reloading, but now I cannot set a new schedule on any train on this Server. I can set schedules on trains on other servers, so I do not see how this can be a problem with my browser. I have tried reloading, re-starting the game, and re-booting Windows.

When I am in the New Schedule screen, there are no goods icons to click on.

• It was a zoom problem. When I was zoomed out far enough to see all the stations on the route, there were no icons. Zooming in made the icons re-appear, though it was a bit tedious to set the route.

• Good Morning Balibar ,

thanks for the report! That... doesn't sound nice. Could you tell me which browser you're using so I can try to reproduce the error?

Kind Regards,
    Mollymauk

There was no error, just a zooming "problem". When zoomed out far there won't be good icons on the map, you need to zoom in a few levels, just like Balibar already found out:

It was a zoom problem. When I was zoomed out far enough to see all the stations on the route, there were no icons. Zooming in made the icons re-appear, though it was a bit tedious to set the route.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: