How do i Delete my account with this game, I am playing another world and want to quit this one.

• Just to be sure ... "I am playing another world" ... does that mean you play another RN world?

If so, nothing needs to be done, just play the other world, and forget about the one that you don't want to continue.

Just don't log in any more or, if you want to be more correct, go to options and use the "delete avatar/transfer gold" option, confirm by "ok" and wait 3 days and your presence on that world will be cancelled.

The word "account" in this game is connected to your mail address, and you may play with the same account in any RN world.

That's called an "avatar" then, so each "account" can play the same avatar in any of the RN worlds.

However:

- if you used two different mail addresses for registstration in those two worlds, you should definitely delete the one that you dont wand to continue ... you have to do that by mail: support@rail-nation.com

Kindern erzählen wir Geschichten, damit sie einschlafen.

Erwachsenen, damit sie aufwachen.

• How do i collect the gold from another world where i deleted my avatar? i shut down playing a lil while ago on an other gameworld had a bunch of gold, why cant i see that gold when i try and collect? does the new gameworld have to be active at the same time or does it only work between same kinds of gameworlds? its both international servers, thought that was enough.

• Hei Tezlar

Did you delete your avatar on the old Gameworld or did you just stop playing?

Even if the Gameworld ends, you must Login after restart again and delete your avatar via options. It takes up to 3 days to delete the avatar and transfer your gold. After the three days you could Login on another Gameworld with the same domain and could collect your transfered gold there.

If it doesn't work after 3 days and on servers with the same Domain, please contact Support.

Greetings,

Pia

• How do i collect the gold from another world where i deleted my avatar?

There is a BIG difference between collected gold and purchased gold.

You CANNOT transfer collected gold.

For the future: If I have collected gold in the game and want to stop playing that worls, I buy the smallest amount of gold available, have to wait 7 days, look into the transfer screen to find out how much of my gold is collected / purchased and change the collected gold into Plus days. Plus will be transferred together with purchased gold ... after another 3 days of waiting.

And what they call "domain" means the TLD, the top level domain of the server. You can only transfer vrom .com to .com or from .de to .de etc. The type of game world doesn't matter.

Kindern erzählen wir Geschichten, damit sie einschlafen.

Erwachsenen, damit sie aufwachen.