Personal Embargo

• Hi,

Rly dunno if something simillar wasn't already here, if so then sorry for spam.

My suggestion is something like Personal embargo that can majority grant to individual player.

My point is, that if in city is player that goes without integration on purpose, there is now way to deal with him. But personal embargo could be solution for this, if let's say 10 people vote for embargo for individual then individual would get for example +100% on waiting time. There should also be counter embargo points for case that people from one association will give points to individual from second association without proper reason.

Embargo points should be somehow limited (not spamming embargo) and players should have same amount of Embargo points (balance)

Best regards

4ndyyy

• This is the same idea, like it was suggested before, only different words.

And I will give you the same answer:

A good association don't need this option.

You will always find people, who do their owen thing. Why do they do this? Well, the reasons for this are different and a lot. Some people are just trolls, some are into single play...and so on.

And they do, what players do. They invest, they brake majotities...and so on. And if you, and your whole corp are not able to find a way to deal with this...well, than take a closer look on your corp. Maybe your taktik is wrong ? Maybe you are just not busy enough ? Maybe you think you'll get everything, because you are the biggest corp ? Noooo way, you will not.

You and your cop should learn do deal with single players, with trolls and all the other people, who don't want to play the game exactly the way, you want them.

• Yeah ok,

I understand your aproach.

My angle of view is, that right now there is no reason for these individuals to act differently. Because we, like majority, and i dont think our corporation but whole city, just don't have any tool in our hand to do something with it. He can brake golden hour, he can increase load of the factory before competition of the cities etc. and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

• My angle of view is, that right now there is no reason for these individuals to act differently.

And exactly this is the point. It is YOUR angle. Not the angel of the other player. And no matter, what he does, he/she has his/her reasons for this.

To be honest, it took a while for me, too, to understand this and let the people play, like they want it. I wrote countles messages to "trolls" and other single players, I send thousands of invitations to the people, everytime hoping, that hey will join my corp and won't be an enemy any longer. I asked myself every single time "wgat the heck is going on i those heads, that they brake majorities at this point"...but I couldn't find an answer.

I also was into "we have to bann them/we need personal embargo or something else." And trust me when I say, I totaly understand your point. But also trust me, when I say...here is something, you can learn. Something you can grow. And at the end it's always the same...if you stop talking to them/about them...they will quit, but as long you show them your personal anger, they will go on...

So think about it. Is it's worth, to spend your breath about this nonsense ?

Well....I learned, nope, it's not.

Take care ;)

• Yeah ok,

I understand your aproach.

My angle of view is, that right now there is no reason for these individuals to act differently. Because we, like majority, and i dont think our corporation but whole city, just don't have any tool in our hand to do something with it. He can brake golden hour, he can increase load of the factory before competition of the cities etc. and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

For Golden Hour : you can time the level up, to be exactly at recalc time, so that you get the golden hour. (it takes much more planning, but it is feasible).

For factory load : you can increase it to 300% and empty the goods 2hours before the competition, and bring goods back 10min before the competition of cities (or 20). And if your people aren't connected, their "normal" schedules will increase the factory load more than a single player.

Yes, it is an annoyance, yes you will be slowed down, but no, you have some ways to play your game. And if he sees that he is not a nuisance anymore, he will have to do something else.

• My point is, that if in city is player that goes without integration on purpose, there is now way to deal with him. But personal embargo could be solution for this, if let's say 10 people vote for embargo for individual then individual would get for example +100% on waiting time. There should also be counter embargo points for case that people from one association will give points to individual from second association without proper reason.

Everything you have mentioned here can be countered, up to a point, without any need for embargoes.

Eg can this one person earn enough $$$ to break the majority when 7 or 8 in an association are investing against him? The only thing that cannot be countered properly is on Europe if one or two individuals decide to level a city when everybody else is on the landmark. It is far easier for 2 people to haul 4 RGs and grow a level 8-12 city than it is for many players to haul a larger tonnage of multiple RGs for the same level LM.