Strange Wait Times

• I am really confused by the Wait Times on the Origin server. My association has the majority and I have invested the most $$, so it would be reasonable to presume I would have the lowest WT. However #2 who is in a different association has half my wait and another person in my association has half of their WT.

How does this work?

wait time.PNG

• It has for sure to do with the newbiestatus.

Those 48 hours (96 with superstarterspackage) starts running when a player opens a gameworld…..

…. you can conclude that player #1, #3 and #5 in this investment-ranking started playing OJ some time earlier than player #2 and #4.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

Here a simular result, the second highest investor has a waittime of more than 3x as the nr. 3 investor with less investment. This are players from the same asso and no newbie status left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?