Is multi-boxing allowed under your terms and conditions?

• In my hometown there is 1 player who is using 3 computers to play in the same corporation simultaneously. This gives him access to 57 engines and he uses this power to sabotage everyone else's efforts to level up the city. He seems to derive some kind of perverted pleasure from doing this. Before I spend millions on track to a new town, thought I'd ask if this is allowed under the rules.

• Hi :) I'll link the game rules here and copy the account part here as well, if this is what you were asking about?

Game rules: Game rules - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

1. Account

• 1.1. Every player is only allowed to possess and play one account per game world.
    • 1.2. The account holder is the person whose e-mail address is registered to the account. Support has the right to request the e-mail address as verification.
    • 1.3. It is a violation of the rules to share passwords and will be punished as such. Exception: multi-player accounts. These are only permitted if the players of the account don’t possess or play any other account in the same game world. Accounts that are played from the same PC are not allowed to have the same password.
    • 1.4. It is against the rules to attempt to gain access to another account unrightfully. Any login that is not carried out by the account holder will be seen as unrightful. Violations could lead to expulsion from the game. The team will never ask you for your password!
    • 1.5. An account must only be played for its own success and is not allowed to exist for the exclusive benefit of another account. Accounts that are exclusively used to provide other accounts an advantage (‘pushing’) are forbidden.
    • 1.6. Inactive Rail Nation accounts will not be deleted.
  • Thanks for the info. Very interesting. The rule that I believe is being broken is:

• 1.1. Every player is only allowed to possess and play one account per game world.

That's a good rule to have. It keeps the playing field level. What do I do if I suspect that rule is being broken?

P.S. He may be violating this rule also:

• 1.5. An account must only be played for its own success and is not allowed to exist for the exclusive benefit of another account. Accounts that are exclusively used to provide other accounts an advantage (‘pushing’) are forbidden.
  • "P.S. He may be violating this rule also:

• 1.5. An account must only be played for its own success and is not allowed to exist for the exclusive benefit of another account. Accounts that are exclusively used to provide other accounts an advantage (‘pushing’) are forbidden."

Definitively!!

• If you think someone is breaking the rules, please contact game support and let them know and give them all details you have.

You can contact support from the game (headphones icon) for example.

On forum, it is not possible to discuss about any individual player but we can discuss the rules in general of course.