license question

• It's only from the license.

e.g. You have a leather license and your trains are running grain-cattle-leather-city(or LM), then you get only some higher prices for the leather you deliver. The grain and cattle supplies give you the normal prices.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: COMM301 Black Forest :engine1:

• thanks for the answer. What I was wondering was, say you're direct hauling leather to the city. Leather is selling for $100 a ton and the license gives you an extra $10 a ton. If you hauled 1 ton to the city, would the profit listed on the license say $10 (the profit from just the license) or would it say $110 (the profit from selling the leather plus the extra $10 from the license)?

• yes, you can see in the city the price of the good and when you put your mouse above the price you see it splitted out in the basic price, the extra you get from the licence or from the worker. the price shown is the price per ton, and 1 waggon counts as 1 ton.

So when you bring 1 ton in and the price is 100 and the licence is 10 you get 110, if you bring 8 ton in then you get 880 for a load that you bring in the city

• I guess I'm not explaining this too well. At the bottom center of the screen are 7 icons. The leftmost says "trains", next says "corporation", and 3rd from the left says "licenses." Click on "licenses" and another window opens. Right under the title are 3 choices, "auction", "soon", and "own." Click on "own" and your license will pop up. Top line lists what the license is for and how much extra it pays. Next line down says "costs." and the 3rd line down says "profit." This is the profit number I had a question about. I'm assuming that's just the profit from the license itself, but thought I ask a question and verify that.

I just got out my calculator and figured it out myself. That profit is just the money you've made from the license alone. It does not include the money you made for selling the good itself.

• That is the profit that you have earned on the licence itself and gives exactly what you have earned with the licence

There is one exception: when you has a newbie hat and it's keeping price for your good. In this situation your licence will tell you that it's doing something but it doesnt.

Карьерник большой - это хорошо! :- )
    Лучшее место в карьерном рейтинге: 27
    Лучшее место в рейтинге престижа: 80
    Рекорд по прессу за раунд: 1 034 797 (чешский экспресс 21.12.2018)

• during the newbe status is the earning brought in shorting of the bonus you get, only when the city just has grown you see something back of the earning. in the period of the newbestatus there is a basic price for the deliverings you get extra at top of the price you would earn with the basic price and the licenceprice till the garanteed price.

so when the garantee price is 100, the basic price is 70 the licence earnings are 10 you get it filled till 100 with or without licence.

The licence does it's work but you don't mention it because it's shorten in the garantee price.

• The licence does it's work but you don't mention it because it's shorten in the garantee price.

No, it doesn't. Because

so when the garantee price is 100, the basic price is 70 the licence earnings are 10 you get it filled till 100 with or without licence.

actual profit in this case from it is 0.

But it says that it is > 0. And that's obviously a lie.

Карьерник большой - это хорошо! :- )
    Лучшее место в карьерном рейтинге: 27
    Лучшее место в рейтинге престижа: 80
    Рекорд по прессу за раунд: 1 034 797 (чешский экспресс 21.12.2018)