Quote from the past

• The 19th century has just begun and Richard Trevithick's new cumbersome locomotives 'Pen-y-darren' and 'Catch Me Who Can' would change the world. Richard's misfortune was that he invented his machines 20 years before the world was ready to use them, and died pennilessly.

Trevithick's inventions were noticed by a well known historical figure, and now your task is to unscramble a quote of his and tell who this great man was.

Rules are simple

1. Unscramble and rearrange the quote above consisting of 25 "5-character words", spaces included.
    2. Write the correct quote and the name the person who once said it by answering to this thread.
    3. Add the name of your game world in your answer so we know where to send the prize. Only answers with a game world mentioned will take part in prize draw.

Prize

• 200 Gold + 2 engine coupons to 5 random players with the correct answer.

This thread is moderated, and answers will be revealed once the contest is over. Contest runs until Sunday 16th of June, 10 pm UTC.

Good luck everyone!

• Thomas Jefferson: The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam [to a carriage on wheels] will make a great change in the situation of man.

comm302 lake constance

Rogier

• "The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam to a carriage on wheels will make a great change in the situation of man."

Thomas Jefferson.

Player: igorchco

Game world: IT01 Caldaia

• Game World: COMM302 Lake Constance

THE_INTRODUCTION_OF_SO_POWERFUL_AN_AGENT_AS_STEAM_TO_A_ CARRIAGE_ON_WHEELS_WILL_MAKE_A_GREAT_CHANGE_IN_THE_SITUATION_OF_MAN_

Quote from Thomas Jefferson

• COMM301 Black Forest peter09876

The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam to a carriage on wheels will make a great change in the situation of man.

by: Thomas Jefferson

• "The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam to a carriage on wheels will make a great change in the situation of man."

Thomas Jefferson

Game World: COMM302 Lake Constance

Thomas Jefferson

I didn't see this puzzle mentioned on Stoomketel NL 01, but would like to receive the prize there (if I win of course)

Otherwise: Black Forest

Gilles Therron

btw: _SO_PO is 6 characters :)

• Unscrambled quote:

THE_ INTRO DUCTI ON_OF _SO_PO WERFU L_AN_ AGENT _AS_S TEAM_ TO_A_ CARRI AGE_O N_WHE ELS_W ILL_M AKE_A _GREA T_CHA NGE_I N_THE _SITU ATION _OF_M AN_.

The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam to a carriage on wheels will make a great change in the situation of man.

Thomas Jefferson (1802)

Player: Driver B

World: COM201 (Big Ben)

• "The_ intro ducti on_of _so_po werfu l_an_ agent _as_s team_ to_a_ carri age_o n_whe els_w ill_m ake_a _grea t_cha nge_i n_the _situ ation _of_m an_.

“The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam [to a carriage on wheels] will make a great change in the situation of man.” Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Shisharko,

US01 Crankshaft

• The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam to a carriage on wheels will make a great change in the situation of man.

Thomas Jefferson

Cylinder Head (Express) (COM05)

• The introduction of so powerful an agent as steam to a carriage on wheels will make a great change in the situation of man.” — Thomas Jefferson
    Haskola Comm 301 Black Forrest