Bald option for Female avatars

• Last year, a friend created a topic for this concerning the fact that for Male Avatars, there is an option to go bald, however, for Female Avatars, there is no bald option. I saw that she had some support in this but here we are a year later and still no bald option for the ladies. I'm not sure if people are aware but there are several conditions which cause people to either lose or never even have the ability to grow hair. I'm not going to go into a long list, but the top of the list is Cancer which, going through treatment often results in complete hair loss. These diseases, conditions and treatments do not discriminate based on gender and we shouldnt either. I think it is time for Travian to put aside any preconceived notions on gender and start giving more options so everyone can model their Avatar in line with how THEY feel, not how others want them to look.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• Let me rephrase what I said. It would be nice if we could have the ability to switch colors on each of the styles. The female Bald option however really needs to happen as it does discriminate against the ladies who wish to represent that look.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi