president black

• masinist

kaëltess he does not have six days here.

Said it goes away onto 2-3 days.

I am the sitter.

DONTPUT memeber KAELTESS president because she is not conected

masinist is sitter for kaeltess

FRACTARD can be president

he is playing

thank regards

• Bonjour,

notre Président RIDE DU LYON ne joue plus depuis plusieurs jours, merci de nommer un des délégués de l'association BAD WOLF en remplacement car sans cela l'association va dépérir et les joueurs cesser de participer à cette partie.

Vous remerciant.

Xav'

• After 7 days of inactivity, one of the other members will automatically be named chair I believe.

Après 7 jours d'inactivité, il me semble que le jeu nomme automatiquement un délégué président.

Trying to reach her via discord anyway. Hopefully I might get in touch with her so that she can come and name another person for the role.

• Inactivity does not mean a chair is removed. They stay there throughout as chair, whether active or not :(. I have seen many associations with an inactive chair.

If rules haven't been changed about this, it should still be possible to remove inactive Chairs, I did it myself a long while ago.

Deputies can demote a Chair when he/she has been offline for more than 7 days.

Open your assoscreen and click at the 3 dots right to the Chairs name, then choose "demote". If correct the Chair will become a Deputy (or maybe just a Member, I don't know for sure), and the highest ranked Deputy will become the new Chair.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: Allstars Quali 3 :engine1: