You don't have enough cash for this action

• Got 900k+ in my bankaccount, but can't repair trains, because of issue "you don't have enough cash to perform this action". Repair costs are 860k.

So what ?

Win10 pro, chrome latest version 75.0.3770.100 (64-Bit)

What I already did:

Reboot system

empty cache

restart game/browser

No effect.

• Hei Streitaxt!

I can only guess but I think you have the Primus in your list?

We have an error that the costs for the repair of the primus are not correct if you use the multi repair tool.

So it could be, that the costs for the repair were higher than your banklimit, but were displayed lower in the multi repair screen. :/

Greetings, Pia

• Hei Streitaxt!

I can only guess but I think you have the Primus in your list?

We have an error that the costs for the repair of the primus are not correct if you use the multi repair tool.

So it could be, that the costs for the repair were higher than your banklimit, but were displayed lower in the multi repair screen.

Greetings, Pia

Yes, happened to me too on German server Broadway ...

Problem is: when this happens, the program goes into a loop, showing the hyperventilating little engine ... and then you have to relog. Stupid as I am, I tried a second time ... that made three relogs before I took out the Primus from the selection (with the wrong price it's not shown between or directly under the other selected engines) and the maintenance worked.

Will you fix that, or do we have to live with that bug for the next 117 days?

(33 days Primus offer plus the round starting on that last day, 84 days)

Sie sagen immer: "Sei ehrlich und sag, was du denkst."

Und dann sagt man es und dann gucken sie böse..