Visible WH/harbor haulers

• Hi

It keeps being an annoyance during EGs that we don't have any quick way of checking who is hauling goods out of a harbor/warehouse.

Can you please add that tab that is on other goods that displays who has been hauling how much of what good from it, and preferably an option to only check for the last hour?

The last hour part could be added to industries as well so we don't have to look at their schedules to see who is still on it.

Thx

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

• It is already possible or do you mean something else? Last hour is technically very much effort. I also wanted to have that a while ago.

I think he means a single tab where all haulers are listed, having to go through 48 tabs to find that one person can be a daunting task.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• It is already possible or do you mean something else? Last hour is technically very much effort. I also wanted to have that a while ago.

That shows everybody who has hauled good to the harbour, which could have been 2 days previous. We are talking about who is running trains there 'now' especially important to see who is ruining cities/industries.

• Switch between 'Delivery' and 'Collection' on the left to see the players delivering TO or FROM the harbour. It displays only today's transports.

Have a look at the tendencies and you will find out who is doing what quite fast.