Achievements: 102. Consistent: not assigned while having only trains of the same type

• 102. Consistent has not been assigned while I only have engines of the same type.

Achievement description:

102. Consistent

Only own engines of the same type (minimum 5).

Notes:
    I presently own 5 Olympus.

Earlier I was checking what easy achievement I might have missed and I noticed this achievement wasn't assigned, which I found peculiar as I have normally earned it by the time we reach End Game. Reviewing my engines I have noticed that I had 5 Olympus active and 2 Talos in the museum. I honestly don't remember if you have to own the same type of engines all together or it only counts the active ones, so I have sold the 2 Talos I had in the museum, still no achievement. At this point I thought that maybe the achievement could be triggered by a purchase, so I have bought a 6th Olympus, still no luck. Logged out and logged in again, still no luck.

Either the achievement is unlocked by a routine, in which case I'll see it later, or there is a defect.

I own 6 Olympus, all bonus engines, both pax and cargo, including the new cargo bonus engine, don't remember the name, the one that updates each era, could it be that maybe has not been properly marked as Bonus and the game thinks I have 2 types of engines.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Earlier I was checking what easy achievement I might have missed and I noticed this achievement wasn't assigned, which I found peculiar as I have normally earned it by the time we reach End Game. Reviewing my engines I have noticed that I had 5 Olympus active and 2 Talos in the museum. I honestly don't remember if you have to own the same type of engines all together or it only counts the active ones, so I have sold the 2 Talos I had in the museum, still no achievement. At this point I thought that maybe the achievement could be triggered by a purchase, so I have bought a 6th Olympus, still no luck. Logged out and logged in again, still no luck.

Either the achievement is unlocked by a routine, in which case I'll see it later, or there is a defect.

I own 6 Olympus, all bonus engines, both pax and cargo, including the new cargo bonus engine, don't remember the name, the one that updates each era, could it be that maybe has not been properly marked as Bonus and the game thinks I have 2 types of engines.

You mean the Primus. Any engines in storage/museum?

Yep the Primus, also, allow me to quote myself, see the bold above.

The Primus may be the reason. I think I read about a bug with achievement 102 related to the Primus. Try to write the support and ask them to unlock medal 102 for you.

Thanks, it's what I thought.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Well, the medal is probably non-existent on Steam over Europe, as I always get that medal in Era 1 on all the other servers.

Offcourse this medal exists in SoE :P

I also read (don't know where anymore) that the Primus is blocking this medal.

Btw. This medal isn't available in era 1, you can get it in era 2 or later ;)

(or am I saying something stupid right now?)

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• I was going to say:

"I have no Primus, I play on SOE, in Era 2 day 1, I have 5 Ravens and the medal is in neither 'done' nor in 'open' "

But, I had 4 Ravens, I bought a fifth, and it immediately showed in the 'done' list.

• Hi everyone!

Medal 102 unlocks in era 2. It cannot be completed in era 1.

However, if you own Primus engine, the medal cannot be fulfilled, as this engine is blocking it (it's a bug). If you own a Primus, Support team can help you in this situation.

Regards

Yaenara

logo.png

Moderatorii lucrează pe bază de voluntariat şi, prin urmare, nu sunt disponibili 24 de ore pe zi.

• That's kind of what I said :)

Thanks for the confirmation :thumbup:

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• Bonus trains can mess up other medals as well.

For example Medal 95 'Monopolist' where you have to transport only 1 good for 24hrs. This means that you have to park up your bonus pax trains to run cargo or park the bonus cargo trains to run pax. Therby wasting 24hrs hauling on multiple trains.

• Just to confirm. I started running Iron on Tower Bridge Express at 11:00 am Sunday (UK time). After running it for 38hrs non stop with bonus pax trains parked I have still not earned the monopolist medal. Seems that the Primus has messed that medal up as well.

• Just to confirm. I started running Iron on Tower Bridge Express at 11:00 am Sunday (UK time). After running it for 38hrs non stop with bonus pax trains parked I have still not earned the monopolist medal. Seems that the Primus has messed that medal up as well.

Just contact support, they will give you the medal ;)