Rail Nation - Industry (Basic Concept)
This is another stupid idea of the HMR.
You can skip it!
This is a basic concept for a new scenario.
At the heart of this new scenario is the development of industries.
Map: China / India (Probably)
Map with 5 regions. Each region with 10 cities. (or 50 cities without regions)
Each city has its own 48 industries!
Option 1: Industries raise city level!
The growth of the city depends on the growth of the industries!
For every 10 levels* of industries of required goods one city level is raising!
Option 2: Industries unlock the possibility of city-level!
The city can raise 1 level when the industries with the required goods raise 10 levels*.
(* this number depends on the era)
- Players get prestige for supplies in industries (for required goods only)
- Less prestige for delivery in the city
- Industries need passengers to raise their level
- Industry levels bring points for the region
- Industry levels bring points for the city