COM101 Rocky Mountains issues

• Dear players of Rocky Mountains, we have a solution.

The issue of double avatar / lost game progress was caused by a rare and unexpected technical issue, and we have now taken steps to ensure this will not happen again.

The affected players will be compensated for their lost time, and we are very sorry for all the frustration this issue has caused to you.

Rollback is not possible in this situation. A group of 40+ players were affected with the double avatar, and a rollback would come with new risks and issues we need to avoid.

Our second best option is to give a compensation to these affected players. We can't give back the time lost or the old avatars - if we could, we would. What we can do is give these players their paid Gold back with an added Gold compensation for the lost time and effort, 1.000 Career points and Plus-account for the full round.

Nothing can turn back the time or take away the disappointment of all the lost effort you put into this round. Still, we hope this compensation helps you give Rail Nation a new chance.

We will send the compensation today to each player separately, and you will get a message once the compensation has been delivered. If you lost your progress and did not create a new avatar yet, please contact game support and we can help you transfer the compensation to another COM server.

We are so very sorry this happened, and we will take all your feedback to heart.

Kind regards,
    Your Rail Nation team

• OMG are you serious????? I have lost all my hard work this round and I can not get back my old Avatar?????? This is insane.... End Game is in a few days.... RN has ruined this round for many of us and your compensation is what???? Plus account for a round? Your company is a failure and you should be ashamed of yourselves. You own me and everyone else who you screwed over a lot more then a simple Plus account for a round. I am insulted by that.

• what a waste of 3 months and a pile of gold, we pre-register as a team for a reason, so now all teams lose key players with End Game a few days away.

If there is no rollback, then EVERYONE on server should get any money they have spent on this server refunded, as I am sure there will be players not returning, so gold or plus account will be of NO compensation for them.

• OMG are you serious????? I have lost all my hard work this round and I can not get back my old Avatar?????? This is insane.... End Game is in a few days.... RN has ruined this round for many of us and your compensation is what???? Plus account for a round? Your company is a failure and you should be ashamed of yourselves. You own me and everyone else who you screwed over a lot more then a simple Plus account for a round. I am insulted by that.

'What we can do is give these players their paid Gold back with an added Gold compensation for the lost time and effort, and Plus-account for the full round.'

You will receive Gold as the main compensation, plus the paid Gold, and also Plus-account. Unfortunately I'm unable to tell any exact numbers of the compensation, but you will get a private message with more details today, along with the compensation.

• You should let us decide then how much gold is proper compensation.... 100,000 gold does not even seem like it would be enough.... the time I have into this round as well as everyone else’s time? How do you even begin to quantify this compensation. The round is ruined for everyone.

• the MOST important thing is losing the progress on CAREER ENGINE !!!

you SHOULD treat us as WINNERS in all category of the round and INCREASE those stats on our CAREER ENGINE !!!!!!

Thank you for the great idea!

We will discuss what is possible regarding career points!

Edit: After discussing, we will send 1.000 Career points to players who lost all their progress.

Edit: Career points have now been sent. The rest of the compensation will follow.

• Wow. 1000 career points?

Please give us less then that.

1000 is too much.

Le : this server was fun. I will not play it again. And shut the others too.

You guys should begin to think of a way to return REAL MONEY to us. The gold in-game will not be needed by me.

• Maybe 10,000 career points would be fair, who knows how many points I would have racked up if the round did not get screwed. It would certainly be much more the 1000.... this just keeps getting better and better.... can’t wait to see what the entire Gold compensation will be and how insulted I will be by what will be determined by RN as “Fair” compensation..... 1000 career points.... pifff

• I will take it upon myself to find a way to boicott the EG. An EG that lasts 2 or 3 weeks will hurt RN very much by not having the steady income of gold

Seeing that the Bug targeted the chairs of the corps it should not be to hard

Our associations, STARS , is kept hostige by having a clone as CHAIR that cannot be thrown out

(even Trump can be impieched, RN should implement this idea) :)

• absolute joke you have rolled back servers before when a maint to solve a problem has caused other problems so not only does this round be a complete and utter waste of time for the 40 players it affect through your inept tech department that for one do not test before they implement a fix and cannot fix what they broke you are offering the poorest compensation I have been offered from games in the past what an absolute poor showing by a company that actually needs to get techs that know how to test for every probable outcome not only have you now killed a full round for the 40 players who your so called fix affected but the other players that count on those player for eg 6 days before an end game and you cannot roll back I smell something extremely fishy