COM101 Rocky Mountains issues

• Sounds like you still have the second avatar in use and not your original. Does it help if you clear your cache & cookies and login again?

I cleared the cache, tried form incognito mode, tried with another browser - same result. On my tablet I have the same situation (how do I clear the cache on tablet?).

I will rise a ticket to support.

• I cleared the cache, tried form incognito mode, tried with another browser - same result. On my tablet I have the same situation (how do I clear the cache on tablet?).

I will rise a ticket to support.

There is no need to clear the cache - may I ask you how long you have been playing on COM101? Did you register this morning or have you been playing before?

• I lost everything I played during 5 eras of the game. I was no longer in the Association, where I was Chairman. I've lost over 12 hours of play. and this for me, and for my associations big losses.Please urgently correct this situation and compensate for my losses.

• A compensation of

• 100 gold (200 Gold)
    • 15 wagon coupons
    • 5 lottery tickets

Was sent to all players on COM101. The team is still working on the issues left.

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to sort out all issues today, but please contact game support and tell them of your situation.

• I lost everything I played during 5 eras of the game. I was no longer in the Association, where I was Chairman. I've lost over 12 hours of play. and this for me, and for my associations big losses.Please urgently correct this situation and compensate for my losses.

• I played on the top1 player on this server com101. I was very close to get around IgorMarl.

Even if you restore my account at the time of this morning, I will not have time to win this round.

In connection with this, I ask you to return the money I spent in this round in the amount of 119 rubles and starter voucher with Red Kite.

Please respond to ticket #68096

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lordaaa ().

• jeez how can something that was supposed to fix a problem cause people who didn't have the problem to now have the problem im the chair of Columbians on com 101 not been able to log in all day finally able to log in to find everything gone my prestige my gold my remaining plus account I have 1 train no tracks cant do anything I got the supposedly compensation items but they totally useless as I lost everything else and yet when I logged out with many others last night or this morning we had no problems and yet then we get told that it wont get fixed for another 24 or so hours meaning we lose 2 days. are travian going to revert the server those days we lost ???

• When the hell is my Avatar going to be fixed??????!!!!!!! This is completely unreasonable. This will have a devastating result for all players and Corps.

You stated this will not all be fixed today.....this is no way to run a business, I guess you all need to sleep and not fix the problem, is that it? Must be nice to constantly screw over your customers and leave them hanging.

Have a nice sleep RN staff

• Give please the answer, that is happening on this a? Suffered for what players I could mention? If they broke something, give the answer, what exactly? The game does not provide for punishment deprivation of prestige earned for 5 and a half eras. Why is this happening? What will happen in the future? People have 14 hours can not understand what they did and what they were punished for? You are depriving the rights of an entire Assu to play on your server.

• I would like to ask support if you know your own game. Do you have any idea what it means for a top asso to lose even one player (especially the chairman)? Do you have any idea what is 12 hours of playing time for a top player?

If I read your answers... NO, you don't know your own game.

Good job again, RN! :(