COM101 Rocky Mountains issues

• We are sorry there is nothing that can be done until morning, but different ideas are on the table and the team will continue to work hard to help those players on COM-101 who lost their avatars and progress.

All players who were affected, please send a detailed message of the issue to game support so we will get a good picture of everything that has happened.

This is very unfortunate and disappointing, we know. More news will come asap.

• my 2 cents on the situation :

2 days of era 6 mean, for an active player, at least 300M $$, maybe 400M, quite a lot of prestige (especially on those USA scenarios). A lot in terms of city preparation for EG, and so on.

Personally, if I was playing on that server, I would like a roll back to the time when people started having troubles. All other options would, IMO, destroy all those efforts people invested for the whole 5 eras.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• my 2 cents on the situation :

2 days of era 6 mean, for an active player, at least 300M $$, maybe 400M, quite a lot of prestige (especially on those USA scenarios). A lot in terms of city preparation for EG, and so on.

Personally, if I was playing on that server, I would like a roll back to the time when people started having troubles. All other options would, IMO, destroy all those efforts people invested for the whole 5 eras.

Exactly! That's the only sensible solution!

• At this point I am unable to enter the server where it was yesterday morning. It starts as a new server when I try to login, although on the main RN page it appears as Era 6-Day 8... Both PC and IOS not working!

• We are sorry there is nothing that can be done until morning, but different ideas are on the table and the team will continue to work hard to help those players on COM-101 who lost their avatars and progress.

All players who were affected, please send a detailed message of the issue to game support so we will get a good picture of everything that has happened.

This is very unfortunate and disappointing, we know. More news will come asap.

The support said that you guys have problems and the ticket was closed.

What help did the "detailed" message gave me ?

Close the server down for maintenance , resolve the issues and then put it back live.

The time for rollback is already gone.

If you rollback now the players that were active since the meltdown will all be very vocal about losing their work since then.

my 2 cents...

• All players who were affected, please send a detailed message of the issue to game support so we will get a good picture of everything that has happened.

ticket #68096

• Since yesterday, my status is 0 plus, 500 prestige (!!!!!), 200 gold (!!!!), rank 1030 (!!!!!), out of my assotiation (cosa). no engines (except the career eng).

The answer from the support was that they put my issue in solitary because they can not give me more information.

• Our tech team is now counting how many players were affected by this double avatar issue and loss of the original avatar. After we have this information, we can better decide what our next steps will be. I will keep you updated.

• When I try to log in to COM101 - Rocky Mountains after the maintanance I get the "new game" screen where I'm supposed to choose side (east vs west) and so on. Been playing this round since the start (11 weeks) and I'm chair for an association and this is the second day I can't log in :(

• still no new news on what they going to do when in reality what they should have done is suspend the server until they can give a proper solution and compensation package why is it so hard to actually do this as half the server has lost there progress when most didn't have an issue before the maintenance instead of leaving the server in a complete mess with people who not affected able to continue and those who have nothing stuck in limbo travian do the right thing today and suspend the server until you have a proper and viable solution.

THE MOST SENSIBLE ACT WHILE IT IS FIXED IS TO SUSPEND THE SERVER

• totally agree with clay on this they knew there was a problem after the maint and yet they let it go

and savage how can it affect those that arnt affected they can make up what work they put in on a roll back so they dont lose anything where as I and many others who are affected will literally lose x days as we not able to do a damn thing as we have lost all our trains so we cant haul anything

• a roll back is the only way they can fix this if they do not how many of those affected will actually trust to play the next round as I am sure many will leave cutting the numbers on a already low turn out server and that will lead to it being shut as a non viable server

• I personally don't seem to have been affected, but I sympathise with those who have been. I think the best thing to do would be shut the server down, fix the problems, and restart from before the maintenance yesterday, and keep fingers crossed that the other half of the players don't get affected this time.

• I agree with richiegee. I wasn't affected but can't play normally. I'm still waiting for what will happen next because it's unfair to leave it as it is. Some people from our association (Fallen Angels) said that they would quit this game if their efforts during 11 weeks ruined. I hope others (who didn't suffer from this crash) will understand rolling back server if it doesn't take more time and happen ASAP. There is City Competition coming today and server should be closed before that because CC is always a serious work for players and after it rolling back seems to be impossible without total inconvenience for all.