Investment List add 'skip to bottom' button

• Ranking > Industries > Investment list

This list shows the investments in each connected industry by size of investment, starting at the top (highest investments first).

There is a 'skip to top' button, but no 'skip to bottom' button.

If I am connected to 500 industries, I can scroll down to the next page 5 at a time so after 100 clicks I will finally reach the bottom of this list.

This is insane!!!

Why oh why have only a 'skip to top' button if the list already starts/opens at the top, and not have a 'skip to bottom button???

I want to quickly be able to see the industries that I have not invested in yet ( $0 industries).

Usually, before I ever reach the bottom of this list after 100+ page scrolls, the game freezes and requires a refresh.

PLEEZE change the 'skip to top' button to a 'skip to bottom' button!!!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• A jump to first and bottom would be nice, also for all rankings and medals. And the return of normall scrolling, to jump every time with 5 is the worst thing ever implemented.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Hello Travian .... any response to this suggestion of a simple fix to the Devs' silly mistake with the 'jump to top' buttons instead of 'jump to bottom' buttons, when all ranking lists already open at the top?

I would like some kind of an answer or acknowledgement that someone has looked at it before 2020, if that's not too much trouble. Thank you.

• Hello Travian .... any response to this suggestion of a simple fix to the Devs' silly mistake with the 'jump to top' buttons instead of 'jump to bottom' buttons, when all ranking lists already open at the top?

I would like some kind of an answer or acknowledgement that someone has looked at it before 2020, if that's not too much trouble. Thank you.

Howdy!

Did you check the link mentioned in this thread? Ranking: Industries: Time: Order: enable reverse order

This request has been forwarded.

Did you have something else in mind or more details to add to the wish?

• Thank you Samisu. It's almost a solution. I meant, just change the 'jump to top' button in the lower left corner of every list into a 'jump to bottom' button, or add it. Not messing with the filters. It might work that way also but most filters are rather cumbersome and do weird things. There is no reason to have a 'jump to top' button if the list already opens at the top. Changing this to a 'jump to bottom' would seem much quicker and easier to implement and to use.

Right now, everybody has to scroll 5 spots at a time all the way down the list. If you have 500 industries (which I almost always have), you literally have to click (scroll page down) 100x. It is utterly ridiculous.