City consumption

• X = stock in city just before city-consumption (e.g. 10,000)

Y = stock in city just after city-consumption (e.g. 9,300)

city-consumption = ( (X-Y) / X ) *100% = ( (10,000-9,300) / 10,000 ) *100% = 7%

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1:

• The consumption is dynamic depending on several factors which are

• Different goods have different consuption. For examples see So funktionierts: Stadtverbrauch - Rail Nation (very old german text written when household goods were an era 5 good)
    • Number of active players connected to the city. The more players the higher the consumption
    • City level relative to the runtime of the round. A level 15 city on day 10 of era 2 has a higher comsumption than a level 15 city on day 15 of era 2.

That's why it has to be calculated at the moment you want to know.

• I was interested in figuring out the consumption beforehand so I'd know when to pull my trains off a green RG and still have it stay green after consumption. Seems like my guesstimate system is my only option. Thanks for the reply hilti2

• I was interested in figuring out the consumption beforehand so I'd know when to pull my trains off a green RG and still have it stay green after consumption. Seems like my guesstimate system is my only option. Thanks for the reply hilti2

You don't need to know the consumption to do that. You need the stock in the city directly after the city consumption, the current trend and the knowledge how much tonnage that is.

A good is green if it is yellow immediately after consumption. The line in the city overview is the target to reach. Therefore you can calculate directly after the consumption how much is missing to reach the line or how much buffer is in stock.

The obvious statement of the tendency is of course whether it becomes more or less. But you can also calculate how much there will be more or less. The line in the city overview is 67%. So divide the value below the line by 67 and multiply with the current tendency and you know how much will be added or how much will be less.

Then estimate how much a train will haul in 15 minutes and you know how many trains you can safely pull off a green RG.