General update of the game

• Hey all you good people of RN

Can you bring us some colour for the rest of 2019 ?

How many update can we expect ? - When ? - new feature ?

I know you work hard on Htlm5 but you also do that in September 2018 - pls bring some info will it be Q 4 or first quater 2020 ? and what is your ETA.

First time since i start play this game - where there is total "Fog of War" no info no news no update.

You tell us earlier we could expect a new "Winter event" before summer - i guess you mean summer 2020 8)

Have a nice evening

Cheers Rype

• I've definitely been waiting as well.

For a new "winter event" thing (I think I saw somewhere you hoped to have 2-3 per year).

For Clash (where is clash ;( )

For an HTML5 beta on PBE (after all, isn't the end of the year the deadline before flash goes out?)

I guess you guys are working hard on HTML5, and it might be taking a bot more time than anticipated. But it would be awesome to have a new post set up with the upcoming things to look for, just like you did a few months back Samisu.

• Hi all,

for the master and other servers test, you thing boost with a lot of money (thank's it's very funny), but it's not very quickly, the problem off all speed, the laboratory is too low, yesterday we finish a level 5 and the the era with raven; with mole it would be very speed and I don't made the coupling (little interest for me I y play passengers by I am n't alone also to my "friendmembers")

time labo x 2 or price/2: good idea is'n it!

• Well, I believe I can say that there are many interesting things coming up.

...and that it's only a matter of time before more news will be shared :D

I really like the idea of 'news of upcoming events' - I'll forward it right away!

• Officially, Adobe announced it will kill Flash by the end of 2020, so there is still time, obvously though, the sooner the better, as nobody wants to invest time in an engine that is doomed to die soon.

That talks about the new Lobby, not the HTML5 engine.

PS. Just realised, I didn't meant to say that HTML5 is not on PTR, just that the specific link makes no mention of it.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Well, about HTML5 ... yes the links here all point to the preview of what they call lobby.

Well, that's a website, and a website is not a real challenge for HTML5.

However, in the German forum they told, that some PTR servers are running the HTML5 version already ... and to try it, I just registered on PTR2 (US scenario) and it started without making me click to allow Flash.

So, looks like they are moving on, though I also read of (a surprize!) many many bugs in those HTML5 versions. Maybe some of you would be interested to try the PTR versions and help the team to detect all the bugs (before they roll it out).

Bist du die Lösung? ... Wenn nicht, bist du ein Teil des Problems.

Oder anders: Lösungen finden wir, wenn wir vom Problem, vom Thema, weg denken ... wenn wir off topic denken.

Lösungen liegen immer außerhalb (off) des Problems.

• May I add ....

We know the rules: Rule 1 Don't talk about fight club. Rule 2: Don't talk about fight club.

Oh sorry, wrong copy and paste. :P

We know the rules: Rule 1 Don't talk about PTR in RN forum. Rule 2: Don't talk about PTR in RN forum.

But let me talk about my WAY to PTR. I saw the new lobby, and then I saw a lot of very very interesting pictures and buttons ...

Masterly hidden from us normal forum users, but very interesting.

Oder anders: Lösungen finden wir, wenn wir vom Problem, vom Thema, weg denken ... wenn wir off topic denken.

• That's why I kept it masterly general. :saint: 8)

• Well, about HTML5 ... yes the links here all point to the preview of what they call lobby.

Well, that's a website, and a website is not a real challenge for HTML5.

However, in the German forum they told, that some PTR servers are running the HTML5 version already ... and to try it, I just registered on PTR2 (US scenario) and it started without making me click to allow Flash.

So, looks like they are moving on, though I also read of (a surprize!) many many bugs in those HTML5 versions. Maybe some of you would be interested to try the PTR versions and help the team to detect all the bugs (before they roll it out).

I've registered, SOE map is HTML5 as well, I don't have much time these days, but will surely find an hour or two to give it a good pass.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• I was some upset about the flashing Message that on some servers the HTML5 Update is already running, and that for whatever reasons it will not cooperate with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge and that we should install another Internet Browser. I think this is the bottom of it. I bought some gold here and I will not for any circumstance install a second and different Browser on my Windows 10 PC. If that is the final solution than I have to say goodbye to Railnation and all of this.

I hope you can find a better solution than this soon, or I will be gone and I think some other People too, it is your choice.

• I was some upset about the flashing Message that on some servers the HTML5 Update is already running, and that for whatever reasons it will not cooperate with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge and that we should install another Internet Browser. I think this is the bottom of it. I bought some gold here and I will not for any circumstance install a second and different Browser on my Windows 10 PC. If that is the final solution than I have to say goodbye to Railnation and all of this.

I hope you can find a better solution than this soon, or I will be gone and I think some other People too, it is your choice.

Hi, please have a look here: FlashPlayer ending on Chrome Dec 2020?

Chrome is the best option for HTML5 (at the moment). I've got both Chrome and Edge (Windows 10 as well), and I rarely switch from Chrome to Edge.