Some small suggestions (schedules)

• Personally I would just rather have seperate checkboxes in the Train Mannager header for either Pax or Freight moves regardless of the suggested lock in double clicking along the side bar checkboxes.

I mean The lock in is a very good idea but I think differs from what Toots original suggestion was to check and list either Pax or freight seperately.

ie - If I have to park freight only or If I have to Park Pax only it can segregated with one click for a quick move, I would definitely like this in an end game. Or if I want Pax only or Freight only listed, Ditto, for checking one checkbox up they come separately as required in the Train Manager.

• Personally I would just rather have seperate checkboxes in the Train Mannager header for either Pax or Freight moves regardless of the suggested lock in double clicking along the side bar checkboxes.

I mean The lock in is a very good idea but I think differs from what Toots original suggestion was to check and list either Pax or freight seperately.

ie - If I have to park freight only or If I have to Park Pax only it can segregated with one click for a quick move, I would definitely like this in an end game. Or if I want Pax only or Freight only listed, Ditto, for checking one checkbox up they come separately as required in the Train Manager.

I think they are BOTH good ideas, one doesn't exclude the other.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• We're into era 5 on Loch Ness now and there's a long list of Medsuae to send out, often on different routes.

I was thinking about the conundrum of being able to quickly select some trains for one route and others for another.

Feedback on using the production series to provide subsets of trains was good, it would provide a function for production series rather than them being just a pretty paint job too :D

Suggestion:

How about double tap on the checkboxes to select ALL trains of that type (as it currently is) and double tap on the train itself (the colour) to just select trains of that production series.

I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement, but it was just a thought on how users could quickly select all the trains for a particular task rather than having to go into menu options etc to set them.

What do you think folks?

• If they implement something like your suggestion, I hope they will fix a few problems with the scheduler.

If you select a route by clicking goods icons, the game should not "see" the trains hidden behind the icons and interpret a click on a hidden train as a desire to append that train's schedule to the 9 stops you already have scheduled, thereby generating an error, and making you start over.

It is even crazier when after entering 9 stops manually, your final click on city accidentally clicks a Passenger train that happens to be in the city, and the scheduler thinks you want to append that PAX schedule onto your 9 stops.

But, being able to group trains and easily do something (like park or set a schedule) to all the trains in the group would be a welcome improvement.