Starter Package or Super Starter Package

• So is the super starter pack available in EG really worth it.. surely starting the game with the base starter package is better or can you get both?

• with the superstarter package you get 2 weeks of + account that is worth 300 gold, the 20 lottery ticketsare worth 450 gold. The total worth of the superstarter package is 750 gold.

And as bonus you have double length of your newbee status and you start with some building already at level 2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I followed a link on facebook page that was supposed to give me 5 free tickets, when I got to the game world rockymountain s101 there were 4 tickets waiting for me which lucy made me scratch 2 of them...what happened?

sorry if wrong forum

• I followed a link on facebook page that was supposed to give me 5 free tickets, when I got to the game world rockymountain s101 there were 4 tickets waiting for me which lucy made me scratch 2 of them...what happened?

sorry if wrong forum

Contact game support. The can give you the 5 free tickets you didnt got.

• I used to have the 5-ticket freebie problem all time as well. I'd get the email announcing the gift for the starting round. But the link never worked or I was told it was because I was pre-registered. A few folks said it was for new avatars only. If that was the case, then why did I get the email indicating I got a bonus for that round when I've been playing the same round for 5 or more eras?

It just got to cumbersome to keep going to support and explaining it every time...I just skip/ignore those emails anymore.