The Game Hangs All The Time!

• I do not know why.

But the Berlin server test is more accurate to me than the Munich server test.

Even with high speed internet to Munich

I have a problem with the game

But I have a bad Internet connection to the Server in Berlin

:/

I come to the conclusion.

That the game uses a very bad internet provider X/

• The speedtest difference between Berlin and Munich is likely because of the recieving pc/server and its connection.Basically anyone(/everyone) can become a speedtest.net host.

But i agree,they could do with a upgrade.

• Now my internet connection to this server in Berlin is OK. The game is also OK.

• Kenson

I think most people understand now (after same message in several thread) that U are very angry on RN or get a very bad connection - but remember we are a lot of players with no prob at all

Why - hmm think about it

Have a nice evening

Cheers Rype

• Unfortunately, I think there is not a small percentage of players who have a problem. At least from time to time.

I'm one of those players.

I think this is a problem that needs serious attention from developers.

It's very annoying!

But if you haven't felt it ... you can't imagine how horrible it is!

With best wishes,

HMR

• Hey HMR

When it comes from U i listen and hope RN also do, but from my little world it is working really good, ofc with the usual problem caused by server "down" prob from RN but do not see any prob on video or game speed.

Got an ok internet connection with 150/32 mbp but is a surprised that we can got so different result on the game

Have a nice Saturday evening

Cheers Rype

• Rype, the difference is because the problem has nothing to do with connection speed. Like I said, EVERY other internet site in the entire world works just fine for me.

Yet I always have loading bar issues with RN only.

There is something wrong with RN, with their backbone provider Telia, or with their loading mechanisms.

Great for you that your connection works fine, but think about it. For anyone experiencing problems and who can therefore not play the game properly and is told every time that it is their own problem and they should just change browsers or whatever, this is incredibly frustrating!!!

The problem is not on the player side, therefore the problem is on RN's side, or with RN's backbone provider. Either way, there is nothing I can do to fix it. And even though RN support keeps saying there is nothing they can do either.... there is. They can for once trust the players who report a problem and investigate it properly.

And again, I am locked out of both servers, they will not load (yet I can reach the forum and start page here just fine).

Nuff said.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• Today entire day:

Ping / Speed USA > Munich Telekom 141 ms, 22.41 download, 12.01 upload

No issues anywhere else or with any other sites, no change in any settings or browsers, they normally work fine except for this recurring issue every week or every couple of days.

Yes again, for clarity I deleted all history, temp files, cache, flash cache, flushed DNS etc etc etc.

Lobby loading bar hangs at 50%, finally loads partially, can reach the forum after 20 tries and 10 minutes (to post this).

Server loading bars all hang at 0%, will not load.

Can't log in to support page to send ticket.

Pretty please, with sugar on top. Tell me one more time that the problem is on my end!

• Dutcher

I owe U an apology - i just get a new internet provider with 1000/1000 upload/ download and NO change compare with my previous 50/30 (on Wifi) - so i think U are total right not even on video's there is a change.

Cheers Rype

• I have the same issue as Dutcher. I've try all day and struggling so much to login to the site. It's been 12 hours and still can't access the site. It's just hanging on me. This is frustrating as I loosing research points and can't help out with city level. I have done everything Dutcher done and try other browsers and mobile phones. The mobile phones is a little better but the app will just freezing up. I have a tablet and Samsung S9. Please look into this issues asap. Thanks

• I keep having the same problem over and over again. i'm on 2 servers, s2 and s203, and they will just not load -- which means i cannot go beyond the lobby, forum etc and load the game from the servers. the strange thing is, that i can play on my mobile - on both servers!

i'm using mac and safari. the problem was fixed for about half-day, 2 days ago, after installing an upgrade to safari. then it came back to "normal".

it is very annoying and if the problem is not solved i'll probably have to quit - it's no fun to play the game all the time on the mobile!

• Samisu

Does anyone pay attention to this big problem?

• Have you tried to use another browser?
    Are you using the same internet connection for your mobile as you use on your PC or are you rather using LTE for your mobile play?

i'm using for my mobile both - LTE, but also , when at home i'm connecting to the same router as the comp. on the mobile it works excellent, on the comp it will not load further than the lobby page.

another browser i will have to try, yet. i'll let you know

• At what point of the loading process does it stop for you?
    If another browser works, it might be sufficiant to delete the cache of your regular browser. You might also want to delete the RN cookies (you should be able to filter for them - most browsers nowadays have that option).

If another browser doesn't work, a DNS flush on your device might do the trick.

• Have you tried to use another browser?
    Are you using the same internet connection for your mobile as you use on your PC or are you rather using LTE for your mobile play?

I keep trying Opera, but on the stage of loading the game from the server it keeps demanding that I download the Flash Adobe, which i did 4 times already, so I quit.

• At what point of the loading process does it stop for you?
    If another browser works, it might be sufficiant to delete the cache of your regular browser. You might also want to delete the RN cookies (you should be able to filter for them - most browsers nowadays have that option).

If another browser doesn't work, a DNS flush on your device might do the trick.

It stops when on the Lobby page I click on the specific server (s2, s203 in my case) - it then starts downloading the page, the screen goes white, and the bar in the address window goes to a 1/3, 1/4 and stops.

I will clear the cache (which I did before and it didn't help) and let you know. The problem, as I wrote before, was temporarily solved when I downloaded an update to Safari. But it came back after, I think, a RN main server break-down (when I couldn't connect at all) and stayed. Everything worked well for about 16 hours.