Olympus

• ok you have the full lab bar, and the coins, futher you buy the erapackage, and i don't know is this the speed server or the normal speed server. When you save up all the lotterytickets you have won, i don't mean the daily lottery ticket but the ticket you won with video's and collecting bonus , that can be also a lot of lottery tickets and with luck you win RP and coins, further rhere are also rp comps and of course you can buy the lotterytickets with gold, it's possible, but true it's fast but possible. For the speedservers it's easier to reach it then the classic versions, special when you start with lab max with 80 RP and get for 3 coins 40 rp double then the classic version.

• Express server! Era package + 300-500 lottery tickets.

In <1 hour you have Olympus :)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• On a normal server, it's a little more difficult

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

• Yes, there was a case where I bought the tickets needed for Olympus.

These are between 6,750$ (300 tickets) and 11,250$ (500 tickets) gold.

Calculations are at the highest possible price - $225 for 10 tickets.

With a worker, the cost can be much lower.

• 2-3 days is probably 100-200 lottery tickets + a few videos / competitions.

To have them instantly it costs between 300 (on an express server) to 600 lottery tickets (on a regular one), + all of the rest (laboratory full, era package, maximising coins, etc).

also, the numbers I give are based on personal experience (festival for express, the winter event for regular server). Your numbers might differ slightly.