Bonus trains

• How many Bonus trains can you have of one specific type?

I have an Elektra already, i recently won a contest where the price was an another Elektra.. BUT even though i won i didn't get the train :cursing:

(Date of contest: 03-08-2019 - 21.00 kl.)

Can someone explain this?

• You can only own 1 of each bonus train. So if you already have that train and you enter a competition for that same train then you will receive money in place of the train. It should say what you received as a replacement in system messages.

• yes that's correct, so when there is a bonustrain competition and i have the bonustrain i leave the train for someone else and start later so i can get some money or skip the competition.

• That does suck. I would assume the runner up was left without an engine as well.

That's good to know.

• Every bonus train is a glorious perk yo your bottom-line each will generate revenue right away you only need to maintain them and they haul most Era goods throughout the round. Winning another bonus train can either hurt or hinder your fellow players depends on who's in the competition. If you own the train already maybe tell other players in your corporation or be mean and steal it away from your competitors.

• hi I'm now in USA FR server Golden gate.

I Would like to ask you when i can get the extra engine PRIMUS

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

the Primus can only be won from lottery just like any other bonus engine. It needs a lot of luck though!

• Hi,

the Primus can only be won from lottery just like any other bonus engine. It needs a lot of luck though!

The other bonusengines can also be won with competitions (previous era bonus engine), or you can get one with the 14th day surprise-login-bonus (7th day for speedservers).

The Primus only from lottery.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: Allstars Quali 3 :engine1:

• I'm sad that Primus is now lottery only. I very much dislike games where you play a slender chance on the lottery to win something, rather than decide to purchase it in the shop. With the lottery you get many rewards you don't really need (clothing voucher ??) or which are only marginal use (small game cash rewards).

For the regular bonus engines, you can elect to pay gold to have it right away, or take your chance on the lottery. While the Primus was a reward for buying gold, I bought at least some gold in every so so I could have it. It wouldn't hurt to have that feature remain, or maybe you had to spend more than some amount in the gold shop to qualify. Primus was also useful in all eras, which the regular bonus engines are not.

• You're happy but you don't know it!

You can always buy Primus with gold / money!

But each time the price is different.

Depending on how lucky you are in the lottery 8)

• I'm sad that Primus is now lottery only. I very much dislike games where you play a slender chance on the lottery to win something, rather than decide to purchase it in the shop. With the lottery you get many rewards you don't really need (clothing voucher ??) or which are only marginal use (small game cash rewards).

For the regular bonus engines, you can elect to pay gold to have it right away, or take your chance on the lottery. While the Primus was a reward for buying gold, I bought at least some gold in every so so I could have it. It wouldn't hurt to have that feature remain, or maybe you had to spend more than some amount in the gold shop to qualify. Primus was also useful in all eras, which the regular bonus engines are not.

The Primus is now a reward for new players who buy gold for the first time. Old players have very few chances in the lottery. But they have better career engines.

• hmmm... i get mine with a free tickets (The Primus) :whistling:.

It's a very good cargo, not better than the last cargo bonus (era6).

I'm not a "lucky player", but... :/ i'm just winning lot of free tickets :saint: from all possible way (competition, free gold, vouchers, video, station clics, trainspotters, events, forum games, etc...)

:thumbsup:

• Are bonus trains kept, even after world restart?

In era 6 there are 4 bonus trains, 2 of them (Titan, Aurora) say "can be unlocked in latter era", but it's the last, how to get these?