Let's talk about the new Lobby!

• I play on Firebox and since the new release I find continuous problems. Re-routing multiple trains at once and the game blows a fuse - i have to reload in general every 15 minutes to get over problems. This is multiple problems in multiple areas

The new Home screen I am not fond of - I find it hard to get information and as for loading ... Set game to load and go off and make a coffee! It may load when I am away (3 times out of 5) the other two times I have to reload multiple times.

Never had any of these problems before the new release

• I don't know if this question was made already, if yes sorry to question again.

Where can I see the the starting date of the up coming servers from each region?

With the previous lobby it was easy.......

• I don't know if this question was made already, if yes sorry to question again.

Where can I see the the starting date of the up coming servers from each region?

With the previous lobby it was easy.......

Great question, couldn't find that information either when I made a quick check.

How would this suggestion sound?

Starting rounds should be listed under 'Join new game world' once the date has been confirmed. And with a mouse-over, instead of 'Join game world' button, it would show 'starting 24/12/2019'

If you want to see the servers starting, you will find the latest information from Rail Nation Facebook page, from forum: Serverstarts - Rail Nation Forum (depending which languages you have selected from account settings) - and when you visit a site like Free strategy train game - Rail Nation, you will see the US servers starting. Change the domain to .de, and you will see German servers starting.

• There are no scam codes. Would you please DM me or game support and give a copy the code & where you got it. Let's see where the code leads us

the bonus code “LOBBY-RELAUNCH-NOW” is the code I am talking about..I just saw it the first day that I wrote you and tried it just before I wrote you and it said it had been redeemed already...which I have not redeemed it at all and no one has any way of touching my computer...much less playing on my game.

;) Who knows what Tomorrow will bring:?:

• the bonus code “LOBBY-RELAUNCH-NOW” is the code I am talking about..I just saw it the first day that I wrote you and tried it just before I wrote you and it said it had been redeemed already...which I have not redeemed it at all and no one has any way of touching my computer...much less playing on my game.

I believe it is better if you contact the game support and explain your situation, that you have not used the code or at least have no memory of this. The code works once per account, and if for some reason it did not work for you - support will be able to help you with that.