New Lobby

• Are you using Internet Explorer? You should try using a different browser for now. IE is still making some problems.

I hope I don't sound too rude as it isn't my intention (please consider I am not English native), but this is possibly the worst and dumbest suggestion.

The game has issues with IE, not the other way around. What would you think if the problem was on Microsoft's side, and their technical support would suggest

"Oh, well... you should try playing a different game for now" ?

I chose to use IE and won't download another browser I don't otherwise need, just to play here.

I understand that new releases may and do have bugs that can only be fixed with time, but IMHO it would have been better if you had allowed users to choose between the new and the old version (I liked the old better, BTW), specially considering that the Lobby isn't a main feature of the game: if not "forever", at least until you can be sure that the new one is "99% bugs-free for ANY browsers".

• Clear cache = all cache, you can't clear cache of just one site.

Then again, I pronounce cash as [kash] and cache as [katchee], so what do I know?

On Firefox:

Click the Hamburger button on the top right, opens a dropdown menu.

Click Options

Click the Privacy and Security tab

Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data

Click on Manage Data

Enter the relevant domain name

Delete all data relevant to the specific domain

I previously posted a quicker version for the web site you are visiting, information on how to do it in different browsers is available through any search engine, I personally use duckduckgo, Google will work just as fine.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Quack.

I too use the Duck. :)