New Lobby

• Whenever an update is done, browser may need a refresh or clearing cache & cookies regarding the site that was updated. This does not mean you should clear everything.

If you aren't in a hurry, browsers tend to refresh themselves after a while and no clearing cache/cookies is needed. But it may ask for a little patience. For me this took around 24 hours on Chrome.

I would not compare a site update or game update to reinstalling OS, as the program is not having issues. It means in the cache/cookies there are parts of the last version that aren't compatible with the new version. No issues with the program, just temporary "junk" in cache/cookies.

• If I could clear cache/cookies for just one site, that's fine. The problem is, unless I'm mistaken, clearing it slicks everything. Each time I do that, I have to spend a lot of time gaining access to many other sites I visit that require credentials, etc.

I've gone so far as to use one browser for business and another for play. I still don't think I want to wipe the slate clean each time any given site has an update.

• you can clear your cookies for one site with using CCleaner

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• Are you using Pro? I just installed the free version...looks like it still removes all cache or all cookies from a given browser.

Yes I'm using pro, but I think it will work with the free version too, at the options menu you have a cookie sub menu

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• Think I found it...I'll have to test this theory later. Inadvertently dumped all my temp files somehow. I picked a single category a couple of times, mostly system/temp garbage that totaled a couple gigs. Right-clicked and deleted...re-analyzed. Same, moving on to the next largest offender. Then boom, everything was cleaned, LOL.

It's going to be fun when I start logging in to pay bills soon. Will have to drag out my little black book. :)

• You can delete cookies from a specific site, on Chrome click on the (i) on the left of the green lock to the left of the address bar, at the bottom of that window says clear cookies.

Similar solutions are found in every browser.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Can you tell I've put the field behind me? I retired from the Navy about 5 years ago...sysadmin/electronics. Kept up with it all. IBM before that...server development & FVT. Now...business mgt and stuff around the house. :) Since I got my MBA, I am *real* good at laying tile and building cabinets. LOL

• where is support I can't redeem my career points the window to do that goes to the right bottom of my browser I can not move it or click on the button