past servers

• how do you see which servers you have played on previously and what rank I achieved on those servers as I do not play constantly there may be a year or two since I last played as I am not sure of last server I played on

• Too bad that that only goes back last 10 rounds (2.5 years normal speed servers, 15 months for speedservers) while there are a lot of people playing longer than that period...

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• Too bad that that only goes back last 10 rounds (2.5 years normal speed servers, 15 months for speedservers) while there are a lot of people playing longer than that period...

It goes back to about November 2016. Around that time the old lobby was introduced. Even for the german europe speed server DE205 Holstentor. For DE205 it shows the last 20 rounds

Maybe you played the "wrong" servers and they are all younger?

• It goes back to about November 2016. Around that time the old lobby was introduced. Even for the german europe speed server DE205 Holstentor. For DE205 it shows the last 20 rounds

Maybe you played the "wrong" servers and they are all younger?

November 2016 is more or less 2.5 years ago, so I can see why I made the mistake of last 10 rounds, and indeed, one of my regular servers gives the last 11 final results now.

But still, In my opinion it's a pity that the previous results (before Nov 2016) aren't shown which RN should be able to fix, shouldn't they?

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• I would also like to see at my account settings my first registration date.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• November 2016 is more or less 2.5 years ago, so I can see why I made the mistake of last 10 rounds, and indeed, one of my regular servers gives the last 11 final results now.

But still, In my opinion it's a pity that the previous results (before Nov 2016) aren't shown which RN should be able to fix, shouldn't they?

Yes, would be neat, but probably can't be fixed because RN didin't store the date before the implementationof the lobby. I played back then and there was no way to see previous results before the lobby.