Ability to borrow money

• Oh sometimes i really would like to borrow some money, but there are enough possibilities to earn that money without borrowing it, only you have to save for it and you can count on it when this is possible that there are players who abuse this possibility so for me i don't think it;s a good idea.

• Would it be possible to set up an association bank that a chair or deputy can use to bid for workers or to make investments in industries or halving passenger waiting times? For example, members could put some of their dollars into the bank before going to bed allowing the association to bid for a worker who is available while the members are not. It could also be set up that when a members bank is full, the money made from trains and bonuses goes into the association bank instead of being lost.

• As much as I hate to say... this construct is too open to alts.

Those of us who play only one character per server, it's a great idea...

but for those who play multi-alts?

Just an easier way to outbid the rest of us.

• Would it be possible to set up an association bank that a chair or deputy can use to bid for workers or to make investments in industries or halving passenger waiting times? For example, members could put some of their dollars into the bank before going to bed allowing the association to bid for a worker who is available while the members are not. It could also be set up that when a members bank is full, the money made from trains and bonuses goes into the association bank instead of being lost.

Howdy! I merged your comment to a previous thread with the same topic. I hope you find the comments in this thread useful :)

• To me personally the ability to loan money just opens the door up to cheating, Workers and Industries should be about who is online not the volume of money players 'Left'.

Emziie. :)

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• Fun Fact: We tried this in Truck Nation (if someone remembers the game) and it did not work well.

Trouble is, this sort of money lending leads to a lot of balancing problems and abuses.

So, wouldn't wait for this sort of feature to happen ;)

Keep buying and selling wagons, or learn to balance your budget and plan ahead. That's Rail Nation for ya!