Ability to borrow money

• Just a thought for the future:-

I have members in my association that cant progress as well as they would like as they haven't got sufficient money to purchase waggons.

What if there was a facility to borrow money say perhaps from other members in their association at a % interest rate, and they couldn't move associations until it was paid back, and / or it was deducted back from their account when it reached a certain level. Obviously there would have to be a limit to borrowing of a % of their income or their engine value or something, otherwise people would borrow millions and place tracks and engines everywhere.

Any views on th subject?

• This is a nice idea that I've been thinking about a lot.

I want it ...

but I personally prefer to keep the game as simple as possible.

• No money interaction between players. We have enough fake players to create a new interest to have new. If you can borow money (with interest) from another player, you will have fake players called HSBC - Bank of America or others.....

• I have members in my association that cant progress as well as they would like

Any views on th subject?

:/ Doesn't that count for every single player???

We all would like to have quicker progress than we have right now 8o

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: Allstars Quali 3 :engine1:

• i don't like it, there is already so much way to make money easily.

Doing the appro while other haul the final good to city (direct) is one of them and your "new members" that lack cash won't need to buy new wagons to do it.

Also, i think there is a problem in the game with players who can have too much revenue like 350M daily cash... when you haul from warehouse to ports or from close factories near warehouse (era6). It's OP and that's really too much cash.

• Juggling finaces is a major element in this game. Do I buy wagons, upgrade my station, open a new route, invest in industry etc? That is part of the game management.

If you can't handle it then you are not asking the right questions to the more experienced players around you, or are not heeding their advice.

• i don't like it, there is already so much way to make money easily.

Doing the appro while other haul the final good to city (direct) is one of them and your "new members" that lack cash won't need to buy new wagons to do it.

Also, i think there is a problem in the game with players who can have too much revenue like 350M daily cash... when you haul from warehouse to ports or from close factories near warehouse (era6). It's OP and that's really too much cash.

To add to this this, if you need money you don't need to borrow them, you need to learn how to make them.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• That was an interesting discussion, and based on the comments - such feature would not be supported by the community.

Main reasons being:

• "Borrowing money" is possible if you purchase wagons and then sell those.
    • Borrowing would make it less important to make the money yourself or to learn how to balance your finances (big part of the game).
    • Risk of abusing a system where money moves between players.