Transfer Gold from origin server

• Joke's on you - there already is a confirmation button for lottery and I think for every gold function in the game.

you can switch it off for lottery, but it's switched on by default.

• you don't need to preregister to receive the gold you receive for your prestige after the endgame has finished. It's added to your account at the server you played on.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• I HAVE GOLD IN THE BLACK FOREST SERVER AND AS I WAS TOLD THIS SERVER IS A ONE TIME THING. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GOLG I DONT USE UP? WILL IT TRANSFER IN ANOTHER SERVER? IS THAT POSIBLE? WILL I LOSE IT ALL? WHAT AM I TO DO ABOUT IT?

• I HAVE GOLD IN THE BLACK FOREST SERVER AND AS I WAS TOLD THIS SERVER IS A ONE TIME THING. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GOLG I DONT USE UP? WILL IT TRANSFER IN ANOTHER SERVER? IS THAT POSIBLE? WILL I LOSE IT ALL? WHAT AM I TO DO ABOUT IT?

If you should decide to quit OJ while it's running and delete your avatar, you can transfer your gold/plus account like this:

• RU --> RU
    • DE --> DE
    • COM/EE (Eastern Europe) --> COM

If you play until the end, your leftovers will be automatically uploaded and can be accessed like this:

• DE --> DE
    • RU --> RU
    • COM/EE --> Everywhere
  • Hi Samisu, that explains it well, thanks.

If I remember correctly, when we play till the end, not only purchased gold will be transferred, but also won gold. Which would mean ALL leftovers (of gold) will be available. Is that correct?

Sie sagen immer: "Sei ehrlich und sag, was du denkst."

Und dann sagt man es und dann gucken sie böse..

• SO SINCE I PLAY IN THE COMM301 THE GOLD WILL STAY. IN THE END OF THE GAME, DO I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO TRANSFER IT OR DOES IT HAPPEN BY IT SELF?

Once the round is over, you can pick the Gold in another game world where you play. All you need to do is go to settings after you join a new game world and from there gather the gold.

P.S. Makes easier to read your comments if you set caps lock off :saint:

• I was under the impression that all gold and plus days could be transferrred at the end of an OJ server.

I have completed EG on one and yet the message I received was only that my plus acount was available to collect elsewhere. Does that mean any gold earned, not purchased is lost if not used to purchase extra plus?

• All Gold from Origin Journey is transferable, if you finish the endgame/round. Does not matter if the Gold was purchased or not.

It may take some time before the Gold can be collected in another game world though.

• They are from the same domain, both end on .com
    m301 just finished the endgame, you cannot delete your account anymore and they said in their blog that the gold would be uploaded after the server has ended.

• Hi why am I unable to transfer gold from server https://m301.rail-nation.com to

https://s201.rail-nation.com

Hello,

The OJ is a special server, so for this server we made the exception that the gold can be moved to any domain or server after OJ ends. If a player stops before the server end the gold can be only used on the domain it was bought.

So dont worry you did the right thing not transferring it! The RN team will upload the gold (also free gold) and then you can transfer it to any desired server.

You can only move your gold between powers of the same region. M301 and S201 are not from the same region

Normally this is right, for the OJ however we made the exception that it is possible.

Uploaded to where?

Ingame at transfer options - settings -> collect gold

Best,

Ashwin