Clash! is back!
On the 30th of August, Clash! will go live again as one of the challenges of this year’s Masters 2 event!
Clash is free for everyone and in a global ranking we will be looking for the best player among you, who will be rewarded with this shiny physical trophy:
And of course, there will be achievements too. You can find more info about that in the Lobby.
You never played Clash! ? No problem. Clash! is a fast, exciting and simple game that can be played against other players in the Lobby. To make sure everyone has time to learn and train, Clash! will be divided in 6 phases. The first phase is just a training phase where you have nothing to lose. In every following phase you will earn more and more points for each match you win. You will be able to play 5 ranked matches per day, so you don’t need to play all day to win. You just need to be the best
Schedule & rules
- You may only participate in Rail Nation: Clash! with one Rail Nation account.
- You can play 5 ranked matches per day
- 30.8. – 5.9.: Training à No points for the ranking yet
- 6.9. – 14.9.: Preliminary round (Basic points à 1st 6 points, 2nd 4 points, 3rd 2 points)
- 15.9. – 21.9.: Doubled Points à 12, 8, 4
- 22.9. – 27.9.: Tripled Points à 18, 12, 6
- 28.9. – 1.10.: Quadrupled Points à 24, 16, 8
- 2.10. – 3.10.: Five-fold Points à 30, 20, 10
- Any attempts to cheat (i.e. trying to win with anything but skill) will lead to disqualification at the end of the tournament.
- In case a BF/Travian employee wins the Clash! tournament, the physical trophy will go to the next best non-employee.
- The general participation conditions for Masters 2 apply. You can find them on the Masters 2 info page in the lobby.
May the best among you win!
Your Rail Nation team