Masters 2 Community Event

• What happens if you get your 2nd star before the newbie masters starts?

Unable to enter Masters due to only have 1 star and also unable to enter rising stars because you have too many stars lol

• The Masters Servers weren't very well though through. When Masters Qualification started I had 1 star so couldn't join. The Classic Server I was playing on (Firebox) finished before the Server for people with zero or 1 star started.

I won a 2 star account on that Classic Server. So now my choices are start late on the Masters Qualifications or don't play.

Thanks for your well planned foresight.

• You can't enter rising star when you have 2 stars.

But you can make a later start on the master server as long as there are places left.

no worries, even if RN closes one of the 3 servers and join it to the others 2 you would still have a lot of places left......

• RN is playing with numbers and with all the players... there was some tricks to bring players to competition, (the hidden ones)...

I would like to see RN publishing these numbers:

subscribed players

dropout players

available places

waiting...

• Subscribed players, to Masters 2 servers you mean? If you visit the lobby, you should find the amount of players per server.

Rising Stars: 3,247/3500
    Allstars Qualifications 1, 2 & 3: 4707/7500

Dropout players, no idea.

Available places? Not sure what you mean by this.

• you really think Travian will us show the numbers of people who dropped out of the game?

The reason why the servers are not full is a known fact, also for Travian. If a seller does not listen to his buyers, it is a logical consequence that the sale will reduce.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Allstars wont drop out on 20kpp becaus it is only a Qualification an i am shure the real bonus pp will come when the Final Masters is running.

Well i have allready one out of the Game for 7Days in my corp. and he dident had the 20kpp. I guess it is lack of interest or aktivety on all the Town.

• Several have already dropped out of rising stars.

I am sure it has been mentioned but how many qualify from each of the 4 servers?

Actually, Rising Stars (RS) isn't a qualification server,. For the players with 0 or 1 Stars it is already the final stage.

So there are only three servers, you van qualify for the Allstars-Final-Server, Allstars Qualification 1,2,3 (or M21-23), to be qualified for the Allstars-final, you have to finish at least minimum on place 833 in the player-ranking on M21-23, probably there is one quali-Server, where place 834 will also be qualified.

Elsewise, you will be qualified, if you fail to reach place 833, but you are a member of an association that reaches the Top10 of the association ranking on one of the qualification-servers

Ich bin verantwortlich dafür, was ich sage, nicht dafür, was du verstehst! :rolleyes:

• Presumably that is why so many people aren't bothered about rising stars then - log in once a day to service their trains and that is it, if they do that much.

Rising Stars server is full (over the original capacity of 3500) - they have their own prizes as well, trophy, medals and Gold up to 10k ^^

• Fun fact: The Masters 2 servers are way more "sticky" than all the other servers. The ratio between active players and registered players is higher than on all other normal servers.

So I wouldn't say people don't bother.

Found?DU5gLUo.png

• The players around the cities where I am are not really 'active', Yes they are classed as active, because they only need to log in once every 3 days for that, but where they would normally log in 2 or 3 times to their main server, to service & adjust their trains they are logging in far less on RS

• Dieser Server ist leider voll. Bitte versuche es bei einem anderen Server.

EVENTSERVER

Danke Rail Nation!!!

Ihr seid absolute Nichtskönner, siehe Kohlekasten, das angeblich auf HTML laufen sollte und wieder auf Flash umgestellt wurde :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: