Let's talk about Masters 2 and Clash!

• Hey you,

I remember someone asking about the Clash! if we get it back. And the answer is yes, Clash! is back! - Will you take the trophy home?

And to even bigger news, Rail Nation Masters 2! The Biggest competition of the year. If you haven't seen the latest blog post yet, have a visit and learn more about the Rail Nation Masters 2 - This time with a huge Masters 2 Community Event with plenty of challenges!

...Fun, thrills and the chance to be crowned the best Rail Nation player in the whole world. Are you ready to accept the challenge?

• if it's wihtout purchasing of gold and without the payment of gold to play I might consider it. Otherwise I won't play and see the biggest spender buy the victory

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• Not a chance.Last "Masters" was a joke

Now it is well thought out. There will be no problem overloading the server.

There were mistakes.

But they learn from them!

• if it's wihtout purchasing of gold and without the payment of gold to play I might consider it. Otherwise I won't play and see the biggest spender buy the victory

Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

Special conditions

The features 'redeem bonus codes', 'invite friends', 'super starter package', 'tutorial' and 'pre-registration' are deactivated.

There is no limit to buying gold

• Got any juicy info about the achievements?

Hey, good question. Achievements for Masters 2: Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

The community challenges for Masters 2 are something where you can participate outside the game, and as a prize you can win advantages for your whole association on Masters 2 server. That's pretty cool, and these challenges can only be won with skill and time.

From Clash! (the lobby minigame) you can take home a real physical trophy as the main prize, again - pretty cool! Other achievements can be found from the Lobby.

And when it comes to Masters 2 in general, and to avoid the issues from the first Masters (yup, we learned a lot!), there will be two different kinds of servers, one for rookies and multiple for experts. Game performance has been upgraded as well, on top of limiting the max number of players per server.

In any case, this year Masters 2 is much more than the servers - even if those are the main event. We will have events where you can participate and become a master, even if you did not participate in any of the Masters 2 servers.

• Glad to see RN Clash back. Everyone can participate and there is no pay to win. Woot!

Yes, the server issues in the Masters appear to have been addressed with caps on the number of players that can join each server. The pay to win aspect has not. I'll buy gold to be in a tourney where everyone has the same opportunity and the pay to win players can't buy their win. It just isnt fun to compete againt people that have all the the eras trains unlocked on day 1 or all of their buildings built by the end of era 1. I may join the masters as a free to play player but will mostly likely just opt out this time. TWO games vs pay to win players helps with the server load but sounds like a unwinnable grind. YMMV

• Just awesome news overall :).

Might consider to come back, thanks for the 6w instead of 12w. But its quite tough to be 2 rounds in a row like "top-end" without good sleep and so on ;). MAybe there could be more than 5 days server-restart-time between the qualify-rounds and the actual Masters.

Oh and my 2 Cents for the pay-to-win stuff: Guys, these 1st day - all trains / buildings unlocked players are one of the reason, that you can play this quite good game for free. Make your own goals, like metropole-win or something like that instead of beeing #1 player. Yes, that would be some thousand bucks I guess.

Maybe the team could make defining each owns "sub-goals" a bit easier with not just rankings in City, Asso and Player but like the achievement system "most VIPs, most prestige out of invests/competitions, most won/entered competition etc."...

• Oh and my 2 Cents for the pay-to-win stuff: Guys, these 1st day - all trains / buildings unlocked players are one of the reason, that you can play this quite good game for free. Make your own goals, like metropole-win or something like that instead of beeing #1 player.

Also I'ld admit that "1st day-all bought' strategy doesn't guarantee 1st place at all; and on America map it's team play and transport what makes you a winner not a donation) That's why I prefer the US scenario)

• Also I'ld admit that "1st day-all bought' strategy doesn't guarantee 1st place at all; and on America map it's team play and transport what makes you a winner not a donation) That's why I prefer the US scenario)

Still, a guy investing $$ into the game and being the same color you are, will have an incredible edge over you (more $$ means more tracks, and better deliveries).

But yeah we all know the guys finishing first and paying, would still be top10 most likely, without paying anything. They have to be somewhat good, to finish first, you need to know a bit how to do prestige. Too many ways to waste gold on nothing.

• Oh, a quick question I just thought of :

on what domain are the qualifications and final round played ? is it the com domain ?

And will it be possible to transfer gold from other gameworlds of that domain to the qualification server ?

Or is it a new domain specifically for the masters, and we will have to buy gold for the + account ?

• And will it be possible to transfer gold from other gameworlds of that domain to the qualification server ?

Or is it a new domain specifically for the masters, and we will have to buy gold for the + account ?

Особые условия

Функции переноса золота, предварительной регистрации, стартового суперпакета, приглашения друзей и обучения отключены

in Russian it is written that the transfer of gold is not allowed.

• Some special condition is written in English.

Others in Russian.

You need to read both languages to know 8o

• In that case, let's gather some questions and answers here :)

Can the players buy Gold on Masters?

Yes

What will happen with Gold and Plus Account after finishing?

Gold/Plus that has not been used can be transferred to any another game server after the player completes the tournament. When moving from qualification servers to the Final, all unused Gold/Plus are transferred automatically to the Final.

Can we move our Gold from other (regular) servers to Masters 2?

Transferring Gold or Plus Account to Masters is not possible.

What about the gold rush? Career engine? and the Primus?
    These all will be available. You can win the Gold rush, your Career engine waits you parked in your home city, and Primus can be won in the lottery.

Are the qualifying rounds limited by country?
    No, there are no country specific servers. All Masters 2 servers are international.

Which languages are allowed in the chats and forums?

All Languages, but English is definitely recommended in the Global chats and forum threads. Players can dedicate separate forum threads to different languages and also choose a language from the chat drop-down list.