Let's talk about Masters 2 and Clash!

• Masters is a joke I can't move my train past the first move it just sits there and then I have to exit the game for a first time player don't now what all the hype is about.

• I agree with you, but for a competition of this stature you must have parity with guns.

Just to give you an idea, on one of the Allstars Qualification servers, one of the players, with approximately 9 hours of play, is already at the top, with his station developed at the maximum limit.

The question is: can victory be bought?

Yes, the victory will be bought to some extent.

And frankly, I'm happy that people spend so much gold for a qualification round where you can't win anything. You will see the real "great players" in 7 weeks. When you will have the possibility to win 5'000 carrier points total. And tons of gold.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• I agree with you, but for a competition of this stature you must have parity with guns.

Just to give you an idea, on one of the Allstars Qualification servers, one of the players, with approximately 9 hours of play, is already at the top, with his station developed at the maximum limit.

The question is: can victory be bought?

Yes, victory can be bought!

I play without paying.

Therefore, I am grateful to all who pay.

Thanks to them, I play this wonderful game!

And winning is a well-deserved reward for those who pay a lot.

Not many players will pay because I want to play! If I'm not mistaken.

There is no free lunch. Always someone pays.

The question is: can victory be bought

The victory can only be bought.

The winner of the masters isn't the Master of the game but the Master of the Creditcard. That's why I call it the "Mastercard Server"

As long as gold can bought, or a max amount is set, at event servers I won't participate anymore at them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I am not happy this is not a success i am in Bolcott and the chat is all in Foreign Languages it is not possible to move forward and progress in this server because of this

ENGLISH as preferred for chat is not happening there

for me the masters is a disater

• I am not happy this is not a success i am in Bolcott and the chat is all in Foreign Languages it is not possible to move forward and progress in this server because of this

ENGLISH as preferred for chat is not happening there

for me the masters is a disater

Russians i am told do not read the rules

Why are they allowed to play if they ignore the rules ?

Masters is a mistake

Hi,

all Rail Nation languages are allowed on Masters servers.

English is preferred in the global chat (World). Then you can find language chats for each language from the same chat widget - which is why English is preferred in the Global chat so everyone can join.

In city chats and city forums, we can't "order" anyone to use English.

My suggestion for in-game forum: Name each thread (English Only: Topic) and then write the first post in English, and also mention that only English is wished for this thread.

Same goes for RU players or anyone else, mention it in the thread topic and in the first post that the thread is meant for Russian only.

I hope this helps?

• Hi,

all Rail Nation languages are allowed on Masters servers.

this is besides the gold buy option a very wrong decision. It are com servers so only English should be the accepted language. The same problem was at the Origin servers. This game is a game where commuication is important and allowing all languages this makes communication impossible. And some are bullying others in their native language and no mod who is acting to avoid this bad behaviour. Another reason for me not to play the event servers anymore

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• this is besides the gold buy option a very wrong decision. It are com servers so only English should be the accepted language. The same problem was at the Origin servers. This game is a game where commuication is important and allowing all languages this makes communication impossible. And some are bullying others in their native language and no mod who is acting to avoid this bad behaviour. Another reason for me not to play the event servers anymore

Not everyone knows how to speak or write in English.

There is a difference between dropping a comment in a thread intended for another language and bullying. Bullying, in practice, means someone floods the forum threads on purpose with other languages making it impossible to follow what is being discussed. This is against the rules and can lead to a ban. If someone is on purpose making it hard for others to communicate, players can report this behavior to game support (which city and which thread).

If on the other hand it was a mistake, or something the player did not know - please educate each other that you would like to keep one thread completely in English, and they should create another thread for their language. This way we can avoid threads being filled with Klingon and Dothraki. If nothing helps, it may be flooding/spamming - and the behavior should be reported to game support.

• Not everyone knows how to speak or write in English.

There is a difference between dropping a comment in a thread intended for another language and bullying. Bullying, in practice, means someone floods the forum threads on purpose with other languages making it impossible to follow what is being discussed. This is against the rules and can lead to a ban. If someone is on purpose making it hard for others to communicate, players can report this behavior to game support (which city and which thread).

If on the other hand it was a mistake, or something the player did not know - please educate each other that you would like to keep one thread completely in English, and they should create another thread for their language. This way we can avoid threads being filled with Klingon and Dothraki. If nothing helps, it may be flooding/spamming - and the behavior should be reported to game support.

That not everybody speaks, read and write english is a fact. But I don't speak Russian, French and a lot of other languages also. I have to use google translate to understand what others tell, so also the people who don't read, speak and write english can use the translator to understand and write english.

English should be the only language alllowed at any COM sever, regular or event.

We had at the Origin server a group of French people who were spamming our city forum during the endgame just to bully our town and mess with our endgame. They were not players of our town. When someone asked them politely to quit they started to insult. So please don't talk like it is are misunderstandings.

The insulters were reported and nothing was done, they were allowed to express themselves in any way the wanted in our city forum.

Even during the bulliying and insulting no one of support, moderators showed up.

This together with the victory buyers stops me from playing event servers.

I think the numbers playing the Masters 2 is telling enough. All three qualification servers together have about the same amount players as each Origin server had.

• A few thoughts on Masters.

1. Language. We have the ability to have multiple chat topics. There is nothing wrong with allowing people to speak their own native language. If it becomes a problem on one particular chat topic then start a new one and leave the old one.

2. Credit Cards. I usually do not grumble about people using their Credit Card to get and advantage. That is life. However, when you are a few hours into the game and the number 2 player has 1k prestige while the number 1 player has 33k prestige it is clear that all things are not remotely equal. The solution in my opinion when you have a major credit card spender like this one is to allow them to take the first place spot which they likely will and give them the rewards as such. But I would shift the count down so that the number 2 rank also gets the same rewards and the number 11 would count as the 10 ranked player. This would only be for a massive imbalance as shown on this server.

• I think there should be a spending cap, On server 3 Rank 1 has 80,000 more pp than everyone else in the game & we are only on day 4. It is all a bit disheartening where players pay to win.

• I think there should be a spending cap, On server 3 Rank 1 has 80,000 more pp than everyone else in the game & we are only on day 4. It is all a bit disheartening where players pay to win.

Those are the kind of players that don't know how to win competing, so they buy the victory, but who knows someone that knows how to play will catch him, and show him that money doesn't buy everything.....

He had half of the map connected on day 2 :)

But really, he is paying for me to play for free.

So, good luck to him.

Those are the kind of players that don't know how to win competing, so they buy the victory, but who knows someone that knows how to play will catch him, and show him that money doesn't buy everything.....

5 Star player so my best guess is that he has done this many times before :thumbdown:

Although he has multiple victories, I think he is the biggest loser :P

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• Not trying to simply be a grouch here but Clash was up and running for a week counting your five played games and locking you out for it's timer after you were done. Yet when Clash started, apparently a day ago instead of on the 6th as announced nothing was posted and still hasn't posted to let players know you can play for record now. That's a whole missed day right there for points.