Let's talk about Masters 2 and Clash!

• We are sorry for not communicating clearly when the Clash! ended (which timezone) and will be sure to announce precise times an dates in the future.

This time, it is not possible to turn back time and restart the last two hours ?(

We get it, what is done is done. When do the rankings come out so we can see how poorly we did?

• About the masters.

Are we allowed to pre-register to the final round?

Question: How can I pre-register with my corporation?

Answer: Although pre-registration isn't possible, you can all start together in the same qualification game world and start a new corporation there. Simply register at the same time as each other so that there is enough space for you all in the game world.

You can then qualify for the final together. In this case, you will be automatically pre-registered for the Allstars final.

Source: Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

• If I don't want to participate in masters 2 final round even if I get qualify I will only be able to collect the gold earned after the final round ends?

So... the gold will be automatically transferred to the final server after the end of the qualifying servers for all qualified players. And then at the end of the final server it will be uploaded for all players as it was the case with Origin Journey.

• Question: How can I pre-register with my corporation?

Answer:

You can then qualify for the final together. In this case, you will be automatically pre-registered for the Allstars final.

Is there a possibility to change the start location (City).

• Looks like we are being ignored in this forum, I answer from anyone almost 48 hours after my question, I think at least something like "we will ask to HQ and after we give you feedback"

Thanks for nothing

• M21 has finished and i did not enjoy it

How can i delete from the M21 Server and use my gold on one of my regular game worlds ?

I will not use masters again

Hi :)

If you managed to be one of the best players who move to finals, your Gold will be transferred there automatically along with your avatar, and can't be collected before the Finals are over.

• Did you have Gold purchased? If so, that should transfer. Please be in contact with game support to learn more about your account and Gold.

any gold should transfer with the closing of the server actually.

EDIT : looks like my gold arrived I think. You just have to go collect it in options.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf

The post was edited 1 time, last by sacroima ().