Let's talk about Masters 2 and Clash!

• Isn't possible to bring gold from other servers, isn't possible to redeem bonus codes and not even login the first time using a bonus link from Facebook, CONGRATULATIONS YOU FINALLY MADE YOUR MASTERCARD AND VISA AND AMERICAN EXPRESS SERVER....

I'm not rich, I play this game for fun, if I want to play a game for money I'll go play in slot machines.....

Masters now for me is that server just to go once or twice per day and repair the trains...

• Isn't possible to bring gold from other servers, isn't possible to redeem bonus codes and not even login the first time using a bonus link from Facebook, CONGRATULATIONS YOU FINALLY MADE YOUR MASTERCARD AND VISA AND AMERICAN EXPRESS SERVER....

I'm not rich, I play this game for fun, if I want to play a game for money I'll go play in slot machines.....

Masters now for me is that server just to go once or twice per day and repair the trains...

Well, if you go this server more often than you might collect gold enough to play)))

• Stupid question - don't judge me! I'd like to play, just to be part of it. But I work (as do many) and have limited play time and. So a) is it even worth me signing up and b) am I going to drag my friends down with me?

And the answer,,,, yes - it was a stupid question,,,, and no - not worth it...one needs time or cash or preferably both. But hey - we learn we grow :|