Android phone and RN

• Now it

A) demands that I download 300 mb every time I start it

B) I can't write my login/pw, so i have to open notepad on the phone and write down my details there, copy and then paste into the app.

Can you just reverse the version a couple of days? I mean this is really game-breaking.

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

• We are on it.

The game is still the same, and a fix has been uploaded. Now we are waiting for an approval from Google. Game is running fine in browser and iOS.

We are very sorry for the wait and for all the inconvenience. Just know, we are on it and doing everything we can to solve this quickly.

Edit: Those who are familiar with the USA scenario (East-West duel), Cornelius Vanderrail character is holding a cigar - the reason for the delay. The fix is, we removed the cigar and are now waiting for an approval from Google Play store.

• Now it

A) demands that I download 300 mb every time I start it

B) I can't write my login/pw, so i have to open notepad on the phone and write down my details there, copy and then paste into the app.

Can you just reverse the version a couple of days? I mean this is really game-breaking.

Yes, I downloaded maybe more than 6 Gigabyte in the last 24 hrs. Every time I start the app I have to download the 298mb

• Is it 2 days of problems? !!!?

I'll be three finals back

Several servers without traffic for 2 days which results in beyond the loss of presta and cash probably some gold but the trust of other players, saying goodbye to being a member of associations, this trust cannot be quickly rebuilt

Escape during or just before the final will already be recognized by other players as cowardice !!!

Hello?

Hola what is your translator supposed to translate from Polish to Polish and change the meaning of the expression ????

• languages1.jpg

Hello,

we do not offer translation services here on forum. This international COM/US forum is only for English speakers, and other languages are not supported.

If you go to your account settings, you can choose from 'language' - the language of the forum interface. From 'multilingualism' you can check the box to which forum you want to join. Check Polski (PL) and you will get Polish forum and service, for example (and un-check English) if you do not want to comment in English or join English language threads.

• I think we need a workaround. Does anyone know a reliable way to run the game in desktop mode on Android? Sll the browsers I tried so far did not work eith flash.

• ya just tried it with linux mint with firefox hardware accelerated still sever lag issues and now to late to change home city to one that my corp is running on the origin server lake constance end game due to this issue am going to delete the app and give up on the game if it's not resolved soon:cursing:

• for some reason, puffin does not work weel with RN on my phone. :( really tempted to give up on RN since I've lost too much time on my setver due to the issue

• for some reason, puffin does not work weel with RN on my phone. :( really tempted to give up on RN since I've lost too much time on my setver due to the issue

And photon didn't work too. It starts on it but the loading-line in the loading window freeze at the middle of the scale

• We are on it.

A fix has been uploaded. Now we are waiting for an approval from Google. Game is running fine in browser and iOS.

We are very sorry for the wait and for all the inconvenience. Just know, we are on it and doing everything we can to solve this quickly.

Edit: Those who are familiar with the USA scenario (East-West duel), Cornelius Vanderrail character is holding a cigar - the reason for the delay. The fix is, we removed the cigar and are now waiting for an approval from Google Play store.