Android phone and RN

• Hey i will post this Complain both here and as a PM direct to U Salix, I will publish my complain here because i guess neither RN or U got something to hide in this case, and here in public all users can follow it and see your deciscion - much better that all those secrets.

Official Complaint of Event (Mobile update) 9 / 8--12 / 8-2019 about Compensation

I hereby appeal the decision on compensation for the above on the following grounds:

1) The decision has been secret until today, where it has partially gone public why?

2) On what basis is the decision made? (are users who use all the tools RN makes themselves less worth ?)

3) Are we who have the choice to plan our games according to the possibilities that RN gives us (Mobile, Tablet and PC) not entitled to compensation when one or more RN tools do not work - my game is largely based on that I can use the mobile version during the day (where I work).

4) Where can we as players and customers see if our rights have been complied in relation to RN's internal guidelines.

5) What protection do we have as players for the game to work when we pay for it? and where can we read about our protection?

6) Does RN have an official customer complaint policy - how long should it take? - should RN even sign out? or does the RN only come back even when players complain?

7) What is the compensation and how is it calculated? (for future events it is important to know how it is calculated)

8) In this case, RN claims that it is the third party (Google) who is responsible for the delay, but is it not that Google has issued fairly clear guidelines that RN has not been able to read? and Why are we players paying for it?

9) What are the rules when RN claim 3 part for the issue and don’t want to compensate it’s customer ?

Cheers Rype

• Players were eligable if they...

• ...are "mobile only" players
    • ...played on a server that had it's endgame during the time of the major problems
    • ...were not able to log in at all during the time of the problems

I was one of those players. Who is the email from. And subject so I can search my email for it.

• I was one of those players. Who is the email from. And subject so I can search my email for it.

Please contact game support if something is unclear. The compensation was already sent so it can be collected (by those who got the compensation). The email is just a notice of the compensation.

• I had no idea they did this. I probably have the email. I was just trying to make it easier to find

I'll put a quote from Salix here, from 20 hours ago:

Player who are eligable for compensation already received it last week and also received the mail, unless they unsubscribed from emails, in which case they might have gotten the compensation without noticing it. The gold (if you received it) can be downloaded on any server of the same domain in by using the function in the option menu.

• I posted this 3 days ago

So i got one answer - MORE than 3 days

For the rest : No answer is ALSO an answer

To all Players have a great weekend

Cheers Rype

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rype ().

• Hey Samisu

As always it is U who come back first and as always positive !!

I may be "old school" but when i got a question or complain first thing to do is: I see your message and will come back asap.

I will keep people posted on any progress - but as i say i may be "old school" and inhere is maybe new way of doing things.

• Hi Rype

You sent a private message to Salix with the 9 questions, and have not received an answer yet? Please wait for a little longer. As Salix said, it might take some time to answer.

Hey Samisu

How long should people wait than all ?, Rail Nation employees silence since Wednesday, both through support, if the forum, as through complaints.

You're the only one who responds to questions from players.

• Hey Samisu

How long should people wait than all ?, Rail Nation employees silence since Wednesday, both through support, if the forum, as through complaints.

You're the only one who responds to questions from players.

Hi,

Support will answer within 24 hours to tickets you send there (if you contacted support and have not received an answer, please send a new ticket and mention that you did not get an answer to the first one). If you use other routes, it may take more time depending on your message and who receives it.

This Android topic took a long discussion before the team could arrive at a compensation decision. I know it has been much more complicated than with the previous issues, when compensation and news come pretty much right away. There are also reasons why we haven't been as open as we usually are about a compensation - this might rise even more questions, I know.

• Hey Samisu

I know one thing - if i ask U a question i will get a respone within max 10-12 hours often within 30 minutes, but here 4 days with up to 6-7 moderator online, i guess u are colleague and send a pm to each other - like we all do when we are at work and a colleague did'nt see a message - if so this is very close to arrogance nothing else sorry to say.

But as i say No answer is also an answer, so i will rest my case and stay silence from now on.

Too all player (and Samisu) have a nice Saturday evening

Cheers Rype

• Hey Samisu

all first thanks for your quick response

Normally you actually get response within 24 hours, on this subject would be two days still can. But once this issue is you are as a player immediately ignored by Rail Nation.

And it is starting to resemble that Rail Nation make every attempt to do to compensate anyone. And apparently the people who go on here no intention but to take some responsibility. And players just to speak to through whatever channel.

And that to you quite a compliment worthy that you are the only one who talks to players.

But it's just so simple, the fault lay with Rail Nation, not the players. So why not simply offset the android users. For how Rail Nation is now working but you only lose players. So it would be nice if there is responsibility taken word by Rail Nation.

• I'm sorry to hear you feel ignored by us, that is the last thing we want.

Information is important, to help everyone affected to know what happened and what was done by us to solve it. And everything was done once we found out the cigar image had suddenly caused the game to come down on Android. When we learned the reason, we uploaded a new version of the image without the cigar, asap, and waited it to be approved by the Play store.

To why I'm commenting here is, well, that is my role here on international COM forum. There are moderators and other CMs at their own "stations". Then, there is the game support who will always be the first contact point when you have something account related to discuss where the player community or public discussions can't help or join the discussion. Game support will answer within 24 hours, that is our rule.

If you started this discussion on another language, let's say on the Russian part of the forum - then you would get the Russian speaking team to join the discussion. You will see team members with an online status, but it rarely (if ever) means they would spend their time in the same community or discussions where you are. I now have an online status on Russian part of the forum (and everywhere else), but I am not visiting any of those threads.

Different options for compensation were on the table, and the best (if there is one) was picked. Why some were compensated while others were not? Why not everyone? These are very understandable questions, and it was a hard decision to pick the criteria.

We are so very sorry that Android 9 users could not access the game and that it asked for so much patience waiting for a fix and updates.

I can give an email address where to write your feedback (via DM) and our Communications MGR Salix wrote earlier that you can contact him with a private message here on forum. The answer may take time as the topic is more complicated than you might expect. As I wrote earlier, there are reasons why we haven't been as open as usually. Finding a satisfactory answer to all questions may not be possible.

• Thanks for your answer, then I'd get a pm from you with the information to email them. Because every other default channel from the local to the central office. Refuse to answer the tickets or emails.

At the point that it does not ignore the intent of Rail Nation players, unfortunately it might work for new players yet. But players who have been playing longer know Rail Nation also 0% to give their players.

The complex is capable of, but I have not heard one player who has yet received compensation.

• Players were eligable if they...

• ...are "mobile only" players
    • ...played on a server that had it's endgame during the time of the major problems
    • ...were not able to log in at all during the time of the problems

REALLY? AM I DREAMING?

I play with mobile app, probably use pc one or twice per month, during that Fu...... Bug I did use my work PC to login to don't lose to much in the game, I didn't receive any email, so that let me think that because I made a effort to play RN during that issue (using WiFi connections where I normally don't, using PC that I'm not allowed to use) just to play your game with this stu.... Fu.... Bugs, and you still making new servers, new events. THANKS FOR KILLING RAIL NATION, you're doing just the right thing for accomplish that goal.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• REALLY? AM I DREAMING?

I play with mobile app, probably use pc one or twice per month, during that Fu...... Bug I did use my work PC to login to don't lose to much in the game, I didn't receive any email, so that let me think that because I made a effort to play RN during that issue (using WiFi connections where I normally don't, using PC that I'm not allowed to use) just to play your game with this stu.... Fu.... Bugs, and you still making new servers, new events. THANKS FOR KILLING RAIL NATION, you're doing just the right thing for accomplish that goal.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

I asked around with 7 associations on different servers, I know there are android moblie players only. None of them received a mail and a compensation

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• Yep, but the thing is, if we had WiFi connection we could login, I use to login at least every recalc, when need to bid in workers. but during that BUG I was able to login probably less than 10 times on each server I have, normally I do it more than 30 times. But that doesn't count for nothing, the same thing the suppose 10 stops Maximum allowed on the schedule, in app unload and load in the same industry counts 2 stops, support knows this for more than 2 years but done nothing. That's the way Travian and bright future wants us to spend money in the game?

Not anymore from me....

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• Hey all

17/9 i posted a complain in here - 2 days ago i sendt it drect to RN and Salix

First here is the complain:

Second the answer i got :

From Salix - None

From RN: Due to Privacy Policy, I am not allowed to share any other information with you. Therefore, I cannot give you other answers to your questions. Details are only shared with people that were affected and were on the list for the compensation

And best two link to compagny policy, so i can start read 100 pages - nice way of treat your customers

This was total answer to 9 question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did it help complain -- hmm what do U think

I feel like a fool

Have a nice evening all players

Cheers Rype