Android phone and RN

• I agree that these compensations have to be according to the harm done.......

Better to sit on the couch in front of the TV. For expect repair for all damage. That does not exist.

What happens is if there is damage that hits a certain amount of players.

then they give some consolation bonus. which for the vast majority who get into the game from time to time turns out to be a great prize.

More for those in the fight, to be in the top 100, 50, 20, 10.

Forget the damage is not evaluated. It doesn't matter if your average in the last days is 1000, 2000, 3000 of prestige. The bonus is the same.

All that remains is to pretend that everything is all right and move on.

Here's my example, I've been playing since the day I joined, on the last day of Era 2. With a limited account, I earned a 30 hour bonus without access to my account. I've heard from support that there's nothing to do for me.

So forget about fair compensation.

• Then it is still simple, 2 types of compensation schemes. People who only use the app receive a higher compensation.

And people who use both the browser or IOS in addition to the Android app, get a little less. It is no higher math, although they think that with Bright funture and Travian Games.

But again Everyone sends all players to Salix, because salix would be about this. But where is salix then?

• My last post has been removed with a warning of intended misrepresentation/fake news.

Sorry to express my feelings about Rail Nation, sorry to try to open your eyes, sorry to try to show to Rail Nation team what's your players thinking of all this situation.

Keep in mind that I play 99% on app and I wasn't even contacted by you even during the bug and after the bug fixed to explain why I should have or not have the rights to any compensation.

• My last post has been removed with a warning of intended misrepresentation/fake news.

Sorry to express my feelings about Rail Nation, sorry to try to open your eyes, sorry to try to show to Rail Nation team what's your players thinking of all this situation.

Keep in mind that I play 99% on app and I wasn't even contacted by you even during the bug and after the bug fixed to explain why I should have or not have the rights to any compensation.

Yes, a comment was removed. Feelings can be expressed, while at the same time we have the right to remove comments that contain information we are unable to confirm to be accurate. This is to avoid possible future misunderstandings, since there are more people reading and participating on forum discussions.

Players who got the compensation have been contacted via email, and the compensation has been sent. If the email did not arrive or went straight to junk mail, the compensation is still sent. Players can be in contact with game support with all account related questions they have, Android 9 issues included we've discussed in this thread. I would suggest you continue this discussion with the game support, when it comes to account related decisions.

• Game support is telling me that players has been compensated by issues that they can't tell me which are those issues...

So talking about misunderstanding things you can start telling the same things here and when we ask at game support....

Didn't you realize that I upset because of this misunderstandings

• And about wrong information, and the right to delete messages. I can understand this. But as Railnation, first look at yourself.

Only about the Android error and compensation go through your employees a lot of different stories and information.

And all of you say something different so that players no longer know what is true.

It is always easy to blame everything on players or other companies, as you do in this case. That the app is out for a week. was Google's fault. That players are now talking about compensation because nobody has ever had anything. is the fault of the players. Because they are difficult.

While Railnation is the only culprit in this story.

- The rules of google not after life.

- Doing something secretive about the compensation, Then suddenly bringing it out. Then as a company just ignore all players, if they have questions.

• ^ Hi.

If you go back this thread and read the past comments, you have already been given all the information we can share on a public forum. If you have questions about any account related decisions, please contact the game support of your domain.

You have been offered private discussions and places to contact, all in good spirit. I'm happy to chat in private or guide forward (like I've done already), just like any other CM or CSR.

These claims I can't confirm to be true:

• 'a lot of different stories',
    • 'all of you say something different so that players no longer know what is true',
    • 'everyone sends all players to Salix'
    • 'nobody has ever had anything'
    • ...etc

Let's stay with the facts we know:

There's not a lot to tell, especially on forum - which is why there's not a lot of stories to tell - privacy policy takes care of that. If you go back a few pages, you should see Salix offer a chance for a private discussion for those who want, but I'm not sure how many actually took that offer. And lastly, compensation has been sent, and it is not our place to share information on who got and what.

We have received and gathered all your feedback (thank you for being so active) in this thread. Feel free to be in contact with the Community Manager of your domain with any further questions or worries, or the game support for all account related questions or issues. The Rail Nation team is here for you, and happy to guide you forward if needed.

I will now close this thread, the topic starts to repeat a little. Everything we can publicly share, has already been shared in this thread.