Android phone and RN

• Hahaha, now its googles problem. You are incompetent, google is not your problem. Every release is group of problems and its worse and worse with every new version. :-(

• Hahaha, now its googles problem. You are incompetent, google is not your problem. Every release is group of problems and its worse and worse with every new version. :-(

The issue is players can't play the game on Android - which is everyone's problem. Well, not until Google accepts the "cigar free" image/version we uploaded. Now all we can do is wait and be patient. Fault is ours for not being prepared for the Google Play store guidelines.

You can find the image with the (not-so-family-friendly) cigar from below:

cigar.jpg

• Guys, don`t you test something before releasing it?!

If it is free - not a problem, but if you want to make money from it - then it is incompetence.

Btw, the app is called (cr)app among players for a reason. It did not work as intended even before the amateur update.

This is my last round on RN! If I finish it at all.

• The cigar had not been an issue before (since the first USA scenario). Nothing had changed in the game, but this time the image "got caught", which we did not expect or predict would happen - if we had, all this could have been avoided.

We have been in contact with Google, and we uploaded an image of the guy without a cigar - the rest is us waiting for the new image/version to be approved by Google. When there's more news, you will be the first to know!

• Samisu, all due respect, but this is nonsense. Google might be delaying the fix upload, but would never bug the app and make it download additional content.

Good job to you personally trying to handle the tension, but the developers and QA teams will upset Lars for sure.

• Samisu, all due respect, but this is nonsense. Google might be delaying the fix upload, but would never bug the app and make it download additional content.

Good job to you personally trying to handle the tension, but the developers and QA teams will upset Lars for sure.

No, the bug you're talking about is on us, and has been already fixed, we were just unable to publish the fixed version because of the issue Samisu described.
    I hope that clears it up.

• The issue is players can't play the game on Android - which is everyone's problem. Well, not until Google accepts the "cigar free" image/version we uploaded. Now all we can do is wait and be patient. Fault is ours for not being prepared for the Google Play store guidelines.

You can find the image with the (not-so-family-friendly) cigar from below:

cigar.jpg

If Travian had a competent and knowledgeable technical team, they would have solved the problem right away ... how many ways to solve this without resorting to the playstore ... did you think about it? ... of course not.

• Dear players,

Sorry it took a little longer but our latest update is now approved.

All issues with the Android app should be solved and you can download the latest version.

In case you still have any issues, please contact our game support.

• Uninstalled and re-installed the app fully after this and it still doesn't accept the phones keyboard

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

• Uninstalled and re-installed the app fully after this and it still doesn't accept the phones keyboard

Android 9 users will have this problem

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Hey RN

How will U compensate all us players for that mess, many ( Android users) was not able to log in to the game for days, bank ran full, loss of PP and so on.

Because U U will compensate all Android user for this right ??

P.s the keyboard is still not working in the App pls fix it Asap

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rype ().

• i have har problems for 3 dags, i have lost a lot og money, pp, research point.

Will There be a compensation.

I am now 3 dags behind With my 2 gameworld big ben and SOE skandinavien