Android phone and RN

• Quick update for the keyboard issue.

It looks like players who have Android 9, can't use the keyboard (type password and log in).

A workaround for now: You can type a text somewhere else on your mobile device (a memo, or text-document) and use the copy + paste function (this would also work in-game in chat and messages).

We are working on it.

• Any compensation? Or are you leaving us just like that?

I lost gold competitions, I lost prestige competitions, I lost licenses competitions, I lost research points competitions, I lost Golden Hours, I lost money, I lost benefits from workers etc. Are you let players that play in app harmed again, is it not enough that we can't see videos, is it not enough we can't program schedules with 10. Or are you just trying to kill Rail Nation very slowly.....

I'm getting tired of this sh.....

And you still coming with new servers, would I get my avatar duplicated in any server just few days before EG? Or are you just joking with pays your salary?

This message is not to answer us in this forum but to the ones that should fix all this bugs!!!

• nope. it still doesnt accept my phone keyboard or the keyboards of other players I've spoken to

Hi, I moved your comments from the announcement section here with quotes, hope that is okay.

A fix for the keyboard issue is coming (and is ready) - the workaround for Android 9 users is to copy paste the text from another app in order to login.

Compensation, I'm afraid I don't have that information yet.

• Hey Samisu

Thx for your update, but i think U owe your loyal customer an answer very quick about this compensation, people use money on this game, and we where all in no mans land for more than two days in this issue. I know part of the problem was Google but in the end it is a Travian problem, and to discuss a kind of compensation does not take that long time, earlier U have been out with compensation in a day or two so why not now ?

Cheers Rype

• For keyboard issue, if it hasn't yet been solved, there's not much to do except wait for Google to accept/release our fix (the previous version).

The compensation topic is still being discussed, as it is a bit more complicated than with the previous issues - majority of the players were not affected.

• i also have this problem.. i need to get info for my sitter tonight and i cant because the keyboard is not showing and i will be out for few days

• Update: Keyboard issue on Android 9 should now be fixed. Please update the app and try if it works.

If for some reason there are still keyboard issues after updating, let me know.

• Hey Samisu

It is now 10 days since this issue hit us, and U still not get a answer to us - do we get a compensation ? or will U just leave us in silence and hope we forget it ?

I think 10 days ( more than a full work week) will be more than enough to isolate all Android users who was affected by this, and tell us what U planed for us.

Cheers Rype

• 6 hours gone since my last post

x tusands has been affected by this, keyboard for Android 9 was first fixed yesterday, 7 staff member been online since my last post - not a word again.

I wonder why i pay for this game - RN give me an App (i am Happy) but when it is not working it is my own problem, support use your PC !!! (many people only use phone for this game)- people miss PP - End game - and daily revenue.

Samisu try to cool down people with nice words ( sry Samisu not U i shoot at - U are extreme good and proff) but anything official Sry no - no comment - is this the new style of RN ???

Only official thing since my post is a new gold sale (now i need to pay again to get + 20 %)

Any words why this issue is so difficult so it take 9 days to fix a keyboard - 10 + to find a solution- no !!!

And with Master start in a couple of days hmm- really hope for those who dare to join all works

After all have a nice weekend

Cheers Rype

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rype ().

• The compensation is being discussed and we will let you know more as soon as we can.

What complicates the compensation, to my knowledge, is finding those players who were affected first, and then those who used Android 9 and had the keyboard issue. There may be other reasons as well, as this was quite an unfortunate series of issues for our Anrdroid players. ?(

I wish I had more answers.. ...Well past midnight here so time to hit the hay wagon.

• Update: Keyboard issue on Android 9 should now be fixed. Please update the app and try if it works.

If for some reason there are still keyboard issues after updating, let me know.

finally

just my luck after the ROCKY MELTDOWN

getting a new phone and the first thing not working on it properly is RN :)))))

XD

• The compensation is being discussed and we will let you know more as soon as we can.

What complicates the compensation, to my knowledge, is finding those players who were affected first, and then those who used Android 9 and had the keyboard issue. There may be other reasons as well, as this was quite an unfortunate series of issues for our Anrdroid players. ?(

I wish I had more answers.. ...Well past midnight here so time to hit the hay wagon.

I would not bother if all players are compensated... many online games do that