Android phone and RN

• Hi.

A decision was just made today a couple hours back. Let me contact you in private :)

Why in private? Isn't that an announcement all people need to hear?

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• Why in private? Isn't that an announcement all people need to hear?

The criteria behind the compensation is far from simple, and I do not want to create any expectations here or make room for further questions I'm unable to answer.

I know, normally a public announcement of a compensation makes sense if all players are affected. This time though, the number of affected players is much smaller and we handle each case individually/separately.

• The criteria behind the compensation is far from simple, and I do not want to create any expectations here or make room for further questions I'm unable to answer.

I know, normally a public announcement of a compensation makes sense if all players are affected. This time though, the number of affected players is much smaller and we handle each case individually/separately.

So How do I apply for compensation?

• The criteria behind the compensation is far from simple, and I do not want to create any expectations here or make room for further questions I'm unable to answer.

So most of the people affected who are not active at this forum don't get any compensation if my interpretation is correct.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• I wrote here from the beginning that was an error and I was losing points, so is it a compensation and what does it consist in?

Am I in or not?

Unfortunately I'm unable to share details of who gets a compensation or what the compensation is exactly, here on public forum.

• Player who are eligable for compensation already received it last week and also received the mail, unless they unsubscribed from emails, in which case they might have gotten the compensation without noticing it. The gold (if you received it) can be downloaded on any server of the same domain in by using the function in the option menu.

Found?DU5gLUo.png

• Hey

Ok then i can understand i am NOT qualify for compensation, but it would a very fair move from RN/Travian to explain why and what qualify for compensation, i was hit on two server use my phone every day so what more ???

This has taken more than a month, and when U decide who to recive compensation it is a secret - this is not good, very bad way to solve this RN, i must say i am NOT HAPPY with the way U treat your customers.

U make a mistake i pay !!!!!!!

Who should i write to in Travian to get more info on this, there must be a person up higher in the system who can see this is not the way to treat customers, so pls put a name and email in here for who to contact

Thx in advance

• Players were eligable if they...

• ...are "mobile only" players
    • ...played on a server that had it's endgame during the time of the major problems
    • ...were not able to log in at all during the time of the problems

Found?DU5gLUo.png

• Hey Salix

Thx for your reply - now i understand why U in the first place don't want to tell the rules for compensation - these 3 points are hmm at best very smart from RN view.

But still i would like very much to ask a few question to RN about the way to treat accidents like this - all modern company got a SoP (standard operationel procedure) for things like this,.

And with all the fail the last two years i am pretty sure U got a detailed SoP for this, why not just tell us from start, why do we need to chase this in a forum for more that a full month with no information unless we write and ask, and when U compensate - it is secrect - i don't get it sry.

So who decide this ?

Why is it not public like all the other times ( an error is an error not matter how many it hit)

Is there a general rule (SoP) for this ?

Can we complain about the decision and to who ?

Thx in advance

• But still i would like very much to ask a few question to RN about the way to treat accidents like this - all modern company got a SoP (standard operationel procedure) for things like this

That's a fair point and we do in fact have specific guidelines for compensation. However, what we don't have (yet) is a guideline how to act on problems on such a scale that are not caused by us. This was the case here and made the entire process incredibly complicated and frustrating for everyone involved.

Can we complain about the decision and to who ?

To me. Preferably via PM. I usually don't have the time to post much on the forum, so PMs are the best way to reach me reliably and guarantee that I will see it, which is not the case in every forum discussion. Might take me some time to answer though, sorry about that.

Found?DU5gLUo.png

• Players were eligable if they...

• ...are "mobile only" players
    • ...played on a server that had it's endgame during the time of the major problems
    • ...were not able to log in at all during the time of the problems

Shame on you !!!

Big shame on you !!!

I wrote a lot about this errors, I was playing every day this game via mobile or PC, why should that matter? I wrote you I was losing points and that (could have) influenced my position as the endgame was close.

In fact, if you follow my log-ons, you could see I log most from the mobile and youa re telling me I am not eligible for a compensation?

I am getting sick of this game, really...

Tomorrow starts a new round in Romania, I was excited about it, but now... I feel sick...

You know... you could have not announce the criteria and not pay any compensation to me... but telling that it's my fault that I wanted to play and logged on from a computer... that is something that makes me very upset and makes me tell you this is a big S**T (you all will understand, of course, what I mean) !!!

• I think that almost we all use real money this game, like me also.

I do not like that secret behaviour what U use. We all should be at same level, especially those who use real money. If game is not working, we lose money, so simply it is.

I use a lot mobile for playing, mainly day time.

Compensation should be given at least for those who use real money.

Now I need to think deeply that maybe I should finish the RN totally. I know, that there is a lot of people who thinks the same.

We do not live anymore on secret world. Or do we ?