Android phone and RN

• So I should complain too Google....

Explain the all situation and say that Travian and Bright Future are say that the problem was from Google. Is Google going to like my complain?

"RN" did a mistake with with one upgrade, it took at least 24 hours to fix it and send it again to Google play. Few hours later was denied because "RN" did have an old man smoking saying that always was like that, I can assault a bank every day, if no one sees me I won't go to jail until the first day I get caught or should I say to the cop "wait a minute I assault this bank every day so today you can't arrest me"

Is that what RN is saying?

Is the cop fault because he did caught me?

• Then you've already got further with Rail Nation than I came today I got the answer from Germany. That Salix had already recorded contact me via the forum.

Well I do not know what Salix, Salix But who commented here since last Wednesday not seen.

But apparently wants Bright Funture and Travian, I'd love of their game Rail Nation off. If they would continue their failure to take players and certainly no paid players especially.

• Now I would like to know who's lying?

(link removed by CM: 2.5. The publishing of IGMs, e-mails or chat logs in the game or the forum without the permission of both parties (or all persons involved) is not permitted.)

• Ok, you say by CM 2.5 I can't post the answer I had from your game support, so with my words I'll say it here the answer and if anyone needs proves contact me at masters 2 qualifying M23 or Broadway Express US 103,

The answer was that RN did give any compensation and due the fact of private policy they can't give any information about other accounts......

• The IGM I saw linked could be misunderstood, as happened here. Messages can be cropped, edited or taken out of context which is why both parties (or all parties) need to give a permission before sharing a private discussion or messages.

I'm not saying the message I saw was edited in any way, but I did see it could cause unnecessary confusion if someone reading it did not have all the needed details. Someone might think no compensation was sent, which is not accurate.

Compensation was sent to those who were most severely affected. Who these players are and what is the compensation, this information we cannot share due to privacy policy.

• The IGM I saw linked could be misunderstood, as happened here. Messages can be cropped, edited or taken out of context which is why both parties (or all parties) need to give a permission before sharing a private discussion or messages.

I'm not saying the message I saw was edited in any way, but I did see it could cause unnecessary confusion if someone reading it did not have all the needed details. Someone might think no compensation was sent, which is not accurate.

Compensation was sent to those who were most severely affected. Who these players are and what is the compensation, this information we cannot share due to privacy policy.

Hello.

The RN should be ashamed of how they "solved" this situation. I didn't say anything when it happened, but in light of Samisu's answer I can't let it go unclear.

What the RN should have done would be to compensate everyone (according to each player's degree of injury) or simply not compensate anyone. What happened was that they gave more emphasis to certain players (certainly those who spend the most money on the game) over the others (the poor) who can't. This is called discrimination, and it is a crime.

I would like to see if all the "poor" people leave the game that would be what RN deserves.

This was a real injustice and demonstrates RN's disregard for certain players.

I appeal to all those who have not received compensation to complain. Do it in the forums on facebook or any other social networks so that RN is known for the injustice with which it treats its players.

• #Samisu, I totally understand that privacy policy. What I don't understand is why I play 99% with app and probably more than 40% with WiFi connection, of course you can see how many times I logged in during that issue and the days before and after that issue and compare. But right now I'm done with Rail Nation, I'll finish US 103 and M23 qualifying (probably my corp will qualify to the final but I won't play it), so right now forget about that stupid compensation and tell who made that decision to put that compensation up in their ***.

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rmtcp ().

• I think right here anything about, each player on any server you ask has not received any compensation. or mail on this topic.

And all employees are suddenly silent since Wednesday 18-9-2019, and how you want to contact, Everybody refer you to Salix because Salix would go over here. But the nice thing is that since Salix 18-9 unresponsive.

Now explain to me is how can someone be hit harder than anyone else that week that the app did not work ?, Anyone used Android app is just as severely affected.

You would at Bright Funture and Travian Games is to behave like a real business, instead pretend all your games is a hobby.

• #Samisu, I totally understand that privacy policy. What I don't understand is why I play 99% with app and probably more than 40% with WiFi connection, of course you can see how many times I logged in during that issue and the days before and after that issue and compare. But right now I'm done with Rail Nation, I'll finish US 103 and M23 qualifying (probably my corp will qualify to the final but I won't play it), so right now forget about that stupid compensation and tell who made that decision to put that compensation up in their ***.

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

This is when you have any compensation or apology.

I am currently playing 3 maps.

And in the USA - COM101 Rocky Mountains. It turned out to be a disaster in the previous game, which affected several players. Even with the disappearance of 44 game accounts.

Now I have problems in this game again. My account seems to be limited.

I tried to get into 3 societies. The game shows me in the new society I can enter the society menu, I can donate. But I don't appear in society. Then I restart the game and now as magic I am not in society and I can not try to enter.

Now the most serious. A lot of the consultants I tested don't work for me.

I hired at least 5x the speed consultant. and none works for me.

The consultant who reduces the waiting time also does not work.

The consultants who give discount on rail construction and the cheapest city connection. They don't work either.

But all these problems were reported, including images and videos.

In the end I lost 2 weeks talking to the support, a job that is not easy. since I only speak portuguese. So I have to write, translate and correct the translation.

And after all this work. And the hell I'm having on this map. which ends up affecting me on the other maps.

Support says you can do nothing for me.

In other words, I'm still playing with a limited account, but I'm still in the top 25 and top 3 in competitions.

Now the cool thing will be at the end of the game. I look at ranking. and know that my position could be better. More for game errors. it was not possible.

Ah yes the support did something for me. in the first mistake being in society and not being in society at the same time.

Support has requested access to my account. I accepted, but I thought they would solve it with 2 or 3 hours maximum.

You know what they did, they left me over 30 hours. No access to my account.

In the end I had to send some messages, asking to ignore this error. and return my account.

because if it was going to take longer, it would not be worth it to return to the game.

I thought my computer. was possessed by some virus.

So besides cleaning Chrome, I opened the game in Opera. I updated Windows, I passed CCleaner and the errors continue.

So I went to open the game at my neighbor's house. With his desktop, modem and internet. and the errors continue.

That's it guys, I'm playing with a limited account. I can only keep playing 'fighting' this way.

since I promised to join my friends to help them.

Or give up and try your luck. in the future.

Or take courage. and do what the friend said......

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• Hello AZOR99 , this is not correct. Most severely affected who got the compensation:

• ...are "mobile only" players
    • ...played on a server that had it's endgame during the time of the major problems
    • ...were not able to log in at all during the time of the problems

This has nothing to do with in-game purchases.

• Samisu why is that information TOP SECRET?

You and everyone knows that with those three points put there, there are probably 0,0000001% of RN players, how convenient.....

GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rmtcp ().

• But now I want to know how you guys have figured this. For you speak badly affected players get compensation.

But who are the players ?, Because everyone is so badly affected that uses the android app?

And why get there first then called all employees of Rail Nation. Use iOS or browser to play RN.?,

So all those players who have listened to the people lose weight?

And why everyone, even sends the Complaints Department of the players Salix ?, and Why Does Salix since 18-9 not the players?

• Hello AZOR99 , this is not correct. Most severely affected who got the compensation:

• ...are "mobile only" players
    • ...played on a server that had it's endgame during the time of the major problems
    • ...were not able to log in at all during the time of the problems

This has nothing to do with in-game purchases.

Hi Samisu,

That is exactly what happened. Discrimination!

I play on PC too, but I also tried to get into the application when this occurred.

The RN has made available to players the application. If this does not work and decide to compensate, it has to be everyone. I agree that these compensations have to be according to the harm done, those that depend solely on the application were more harmed and as such would have greater compensation the others would receive lower compensations.

The right thing would all be compensated.

Thank you not to come again with the same justifications as bullshit, if you have nothing plausible to add, it is better to say nothing. The way they dealt with the situation was through discrimination. It is well in sight of all.

• On April 12 of 2018 I posted this on this forum "https://wbb.rail-nation.com/index.php?thread/13437-enviada-hor%C3%A1rio-das-locomotivas/&postID=123001#post123001" one year and half later this crap game still the same.

This let me think that the RN administration doesn't care about the players that play the game they created.

That post is in Portuguese for none Portuguese speakers please translate it, it worths....