Last app update

• This is not fun anymore, we are losing every hour, every day lot of prestiges and gold. RN, U should repair this asap and compensate all with very good compensation. I personally play by mobile 50% of my playing time. And this moment it is not possible!!!

• The last up for Android, doesn't works. I have two days without play. Wtf? Ir Is incredible. Only can play in a smartphone. Ir don't hace a PC in this moment. I'm lost a lot of points for new Trains. FIX IT QUICKLY!!!

• We are on it.

The game is still the same, and a fix has been uploaded. Now we are waiting for an approval from Google. Game is running fine in browser and iOS.

We are very sorry for the wait and for all the inconvenience. Just know, we are on it and doing everything we can to solve this quickly.

Edit: Those who are familiar with the USA scenario (East-West duel), Cornelius Vanderrail character is holding a cigar - the reason for the delay. The fix is, we removed the cigar and are now waiting for an approval from Google Play store.

• I can not believe that it is taking three day of solving this issue!

On the top of that someone from your company have replied on my complainments on Google store than I always can play on my computer, seriously?! What a nonsense...

I am really wondering how will you compensate not beeing able to ride a final stage, lost a lot of presige points and $$ not only at one server for so many players.

• I can not believe that it is taking three day of solving this issue!

On the top of that someone from your company have replied on my complainments on Google store than I always can play on my computer, seriously?! What a nonsense...

I am really wondering how will you compensate not beeing able to ride a final stage, lost a lot of presige points and $$ not only at one server for so many players.

Welcome to the wonderfull world of fantasy which is called support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I know how frustrating this is, all the wait. This is very unfortunate and we are sorry for all the inconvenience.

We are waiting for Google to approve the fix (cigar free image) and then everyone can join playing with the Android app again.

• I know how frustrating this is, all the wait. This is very unfortunate and we are sorry for all the inconvenience.

We are waiting for Google to approve the fix (cigar free image) and then everyone can join playing with the Android app again.

I'm lucky I don't have to use the android app but I don't take the risk to update the iOs app now.

People who depend on the app are loosing progress, plus account days (lost of real money). Servers are in their endgames, they lose gold because of the prestige they can't earn.

I read from someone who bought extra data only for an endgame, again real money washed through the drain.

Why doesn't give Travain/BF the previous working APK here in a link so people can download this again and play without issues until the new update is approved.

Again the quality of support by not taking any actions to help people to get back online, the little of communicating, at least at the beginning of this problem. This is not adressed towards the support employees who are trying to inform us as best as they can or allowed to do. It's adressed to Travian/BF management.

My opinion is that employees from higher management inside Travian/BF should communicate here at the forum explaining what's going on and what steps are taken to solve this asap, management should deal with all the crap people are totaly understandable writing at the fora. It's not appropiate that "volunteers" have to keep the angry and frustrated players satisfied with information which is repeated over and over again.

It's time Travian/BF starts to act as professionals.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Code
    1. after the app the app locks on the home screen with the travian logo, it does not go on in 4G nor in WiFi. use mobile phone asus zenfone 3 8Gb ram with android 8.
    2. solve as soon as possible after weeks and money spent to get to the final in good position (Colosseum IT server) does not want to have wasted everything
  • Dear players,

Sorry it took a little longer but our latest update is now approved.

All issues with the Android app should be solved and you can download the latest version.

In case you still have any issues, please contact our game support.

• Any compensation? Or are you leaving us just like that?

I lost gold competitions, I lost prestige competitions, I lost licenses competitions, I lost research points competitions, I lost Golden Hours, I lost money, I lost benefits from workers etc. Are you let players that play in app harmed again, is it not enough that we can't see videos, is it not enough we can't program schedules with 10. Or are you just trying to kill Rail Nation very slowly.....

I'm getting tired of this sh.....

And you still coming with new servers, would I get my avatar duplicated in any server just few days before EG? Or are you just joking with pays your salary?

This message is not to answer us in this forum but to the ones that should fix all this bugs!!!

• Update: Keyboard issue on Android 9 should now be fixed. Please update the app and try if it works.

If for some reason there are still keyboard issues after updating, let me know.