Pre-registration on Steam Over Europe

• To ensure that all association members can stay together after reset does it need the Chairman to pre-register in a city first, or will a deputy or any member registering allocate the 25 slots needed for the association?

• It is necessary that all members of the association register in the same city and activating the option "keep association".

I'm not sure the city should be the same, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to register in 25 in the same city.

I think someone will find the words "city overpopulated".

• The first one to register in a city will put a foot in the door for all members of association. Therefore, it is very important that the first one chooses the correct city. The option "keep association" must of course be set.

• That is what I thought, just that someone said it had to be the chair.

The first one to register in a city will put a foot in the door for all members of association. Therefore, it is very important that the first one chooses the correct city. The option "keep association" must of course be set.

• That is what I thought, just that someone said it had to be the chair.

It can be any memeber of the association. Just make sure that the correct city is selected. Everyone from the association will be able to register in this city even if it shows that the city is overpopulated.