• I know this has come up before...but I stand by the fact that not being able to pre-register with your own corporation is a serious flaw in the game. None of the cities in the region are available...nor are the neighboring cities in the next region (which I would not chose to opt for anyway).

This should be fixed. If a chair or deputy has their proverbial foot in the door, then anyone on their team should be able to follow suit.

My $.02

• I know this has come up before...but I stand by the fact that not being able to pre-register with your own corporation is a serious flaw in the game. None of the cities in the region are available...nor are the neighboring cities in the next region (which I would not chose to opt for anyway).

This should be fixed. If a chair or deputy has their proverbial foot in the door, then anyone on their team should be able to follow suit.

My $.02

The first player from your corporation that pre-registers with the option "stay with corporation" checked in a city sets the foot in the door and every member of that corporation can pre-register there. If the first one chooses the wrong city its not the fault of the game.

• The first player from your corporation that pre-registers with the option "stay with corporation" checked in a city sets the foot in the door and every member of that corporation can pre-register there. If the first one chooses the wrong city its not the fault of the game.

If the correct city is chosen, but a member decides to preregister for another city/region (and stay with corporation!), then also the correct city isn't reserved anymore for the rest of the corp...

If the correct city is overcrowded, you can still preregister in that city, but only as long as no-one of your corporation decided to start elsewhere (and stay with corp).

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: Allstars Quali 3 :engine1: