Endgame Question

• not hauling what is called is for 99% not a mistake but done with a purpose. Some are not familiar with the endgame and do that by mistake. But if you talk and explain the last group of people why it's a mistake they change and start follow the calls.

Supplying during the endgame is raising waittimes even more and faster, the best is to haul from empty industries.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• not hauling what is called is for 99% not a mistake but done with a purpose.

Everything is done with a purpose. Nobody uses a random number generator to pick which facility they haul from.

If the goal is winning End Game then hauling from facilities not called for does not advance that goal, so it is a mistake. It may make perfect sense if the goal is to maximize personal prestige. Those people place a higher value on their extra prestige points than ruining 3 months of effort on the part of their team mates. Those people either do not know they are ruining 3 months of effort, or they do know and they don't care, or their purpose is to maximize the pain inflicted on others.

Supplying an offline call leads to decreasing wait time over time. I have seen it with my own eyes. If some theory about wait time says otherwise, then there is a problem with that theory.

Supplying a facility that is not supposed to be in use, but is in use due to people not following the calls, will, as mentioned by others above, make the wait time rise over time. Any improvement in wait time would be transient and be turned into disadvantage as soon as the next direct haul depletes the supply.

I hope that covers all the possibilities and clears things up.

• It would be interesting to see an EG where every city had the same 4 sets of goods to haul.

Only on the europe map where the good placing is similar for the cities. For Classic and USA the same good can be 2 to 8 tracks away from a city depending on the city.

• Only on the europe map where the good placing is similar for the cities. For Classic and USA the same good can be 2 to 8 tracks away from a city depending on the city.

That is true, but the sets could still be similar. One Europe it is based on industry, on classic/USA it is based on location, so 1*1 track, 3*2tracks etc.

• I'm often a caller and for off line goods i call with integration, just because the players who haul off line can't switch factories or invest to keep the waitingtime under control, special low level factories the waitingtimes can become sky high (I've seen over the 10 minutes) and that's something nobody wants and when the goods the factory needs are equal picket up and delivered to the factory the waitingtimes are staying reasonble.

For online goods i prefer empty factories, we always haul those direct, the next hour the factory can cool down again, why empty factories when a factory is filled and has a little waitingtime the waitingtime goes up during the hour that the stock gets lower till empty so you don't have a clear waitingtime when you call this good with an empty factory the waitingtime stays stable during an full hour. When everybody follows the calls you never have long waitingtimes this way

When you don't have the factory that's called or you can't buy enough waggons or another reason that you can't follow a call we always advice to contact the caller to see what the best is you can do.

• I have seen several people talking about integrated or not for offline and personally I call direct. Yes the WT may be higher but with integrated you also have the WT on the supply industries to consider.

One thing I do try to do is have several locations to haul from so the offline may have 1 majority for the largest assn, a 2nd for the next largest and maybe even a 3rd for the 3rd association. That way 3 associations can benefit from the majority and can give friends to 3 others.