Master of Numbers (Round 1 of 2)

• Dear challengers,

The first Masters Community Challenge is about to begin.

In this event, we're looking for players with the greatest talent for predicting the future, using nothing more than their excellent intuition and their remarkable affinity with numbers.

Event description:

• In this first challenge, you'll have to predict the future by answering ten impossible questions, using your common sense and gut feeling.
    • Every question will be about a specific number.
    • There will be two rounds with five questions each. The first round begins right now with questions 1 to 5.
    • On Thursday (5 September 2019), questions 6 to 10 will be posted.
    • This competition will be held globally between all players and across all domains.
    • In order to participate, simply click on the link at the bottom of the thread and enter your 5 guesses to these questions:

We want you to tell us the following numbers for the day:

Monday, the 9th of September 2019, at 3:00 PM, GMT+2 across all Masters servers

1 ) How many bonus engines will exist on the servers by this day?

2 ) How many players will have achieved medal 190 "Special Bonus II"?

3 ) How many players will have the shopping centre at least on level 15?

4 ) How many players will be playing without an association?

5 ) How many tracks will be built by this day?

Scoring:

The points will be distributed as follows:

• For each question, the top ten players who are closest to the actual number will receive points.
    • The player with the best guess will earn ten points. The second closest will get nine points. The third closest eight points, and so on.
    • The points will then be compared between all participants in the Rail Nation community to determine the top ten players overall.

Reward:

• Players ranked second to tenth will win 200 Gold.
    • The player with the highest score will be rewarded with:
      • The forum title “Master of Numbers” until the end of the Masters period.
      • Choose one: Up to 3 workers of your choice for your association OR 1000 Gold
    • If the winner chooses the workers, he/she will have a maximum of three days to inform the Community Manager about which three workers he/she wants to have, and they will agree on the date the workers will be added (within the next 3 days)
    • All three workers will be activated at the same time on the agreed day, somewhere between 15:00 and 20:00 GMT+2
    • If there are less than three slots available, you'll only get as many workers as the free slots you have.

Disclaimer:

• The survey can be submitted only once. Please click on the link only if you have all 5 answers ready. Your first submission is final and cannot be changed.
    • Only one participation per player is allowed. Multiple submissions are prohibited and may lead to immediate disqualification.
    • The second round with questions 6 to 10 will begin on Thursday, 5 September 2019.

Good luck and may the numbers be in your favor!

Your Rail Nation team

• Hello Samisu,

I also have a few questions, namely:

1: How many Masters servers are there (or will they exist) in total and with how many players (in total) until Monday, September 9, 2019 ?;

2: Why is the 190 "Bonus Special II" medal awarded? Where and when can the requirements for it be completed? What are these requirements?

3: If there is anything else related to the 2019 Masters 2 events, about which we have not been informed yet ...

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Have a nice day!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

• Thanks for the reply.

I do not understand the remark or reveree very much ... At school I only learned my native language, the official language of the country where I live and the Russian language as a foreign language, about 40 years ago.

Now that I can play Rail Nation, I use Rememberry, an extension for Google Chrome, because in my native language there is no game. But Rememberry doesn't translate all the words and expressions I want to translate. You've probably noticed that my English is not the most perfect ...

Have a nice day! :)